Nice photo, welcome to World LG Family

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself for August 2017

Hi @HelloSamsonR

Lets Do Always Our Best

Keep our Best up

Level 10

Just a quick refresh, as there are a lot of new LGs!

1. Name: Lucio (aka LuVi)
  2. Location: Rome, Italy
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Photograph, discover, suggest, travel, help, repeat!
  4. I love to share: the hidden places of my country, proud to be part of Italia Local Guides community
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I can't remember, i was already doing some mapping on Map Maker, and adding some photos in some places
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I can't sleep (well, actually i sleep around 3 hrs/night) and i'm able to drink around 12 espresso/day without visible consequences; maybe the two facts could be related; I'm one of the two parts of the #kudocouple

1,2,3 jump!1,2,3 jump!

Level 10

Hello everyone, I would like to thank to all local guides for being here, contributing to the map and world every day. Here's my small introduction:
1.Name: Mahmudur Rahman Polash
2.Location: Rangpur, Bangladesh.
3.Picture: 
4.What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my contributions have a HUGE impact in the world and help millions of people everyday!  A single contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world make informed decisions that could result in a wonderful experience
I love to giving right information to Google Maps that can help Millions of people . Contributing to the map is also being sociable more than before. I always love to be sociable.
5.I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use "Check the Facts" and look for missing information. I love to share photos so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes.
I love to add and edit places. I love to visit new places not even in group only but also alone too. I love to observe different realms of nature very closely. Because every place has a Information to correction existing data,So i enjoy in edit places,I am also love to Add Photos.
How did I hear about Local Guides: I love to take photo where I travel to. Some time ago when working with panoramio which is now closed, I saw this amazing group of people who share the same passion as I do. Then One day i start traveling a place but the place i don't know where is this,Then i search on Google Maps & found it, Maps show me a Pop-up join as a Local Guide so i Join this amazing Community of people's around the Globe. I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local guide.

20507158_10214285085146829_8741680944507861940_o.jpg

7.Fun Fact About Me: As I have not lot of time except the long weekend. Then I always try to work out that weekend to love to discover local foods and pass the time with the locals. Everywhere I go and also love to go-to long drive(as a passenger and as a driver). I love photography and hoped that I could be a nature photographer next time. That’s me attempting to shoot anything that appears to me interesting.

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2017

Hello all!

So this is my second time as I am introducing myself to the community. To my mind, these introduction threads are what this community needs. To get to know better one another and become closer. 

So my name is Arnas and I come from Lithuania, Šiauliai. 

What do I love about Local Guides program? What attracts me is that I can help local businesses to attract clients and be found. I have helped numerous local businesses of my own friends by offering my help to improve their business visibility. Furthermore, I enjoy promoting my home town. I believe that it has plenty to offer to foreign tourists. 

When did I first became a Local Guide? There is a local restaurant that I still visit a lot and I searched for the best option to review the place so others would have the chance to give it a shot as well. 

On my spare time I enjoy travelling and give my best as a CrossFit athlete. 

IMG_20170401_211815_685.jpg

That's me on the right ;)That's me on the right 😉

I look forward hearing your stories! :))

Level 10

Welcome you all the LGs from around the globe.

This is Bishowvijaya Pandey all the way from Nepal.

Thanks a lot. Happy new month of August to you all. 

🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

Level 7

Hey everyone. I am a friendly Canadian living in Arizona. I joined local guides because i like taking pictures of places while exploring the desert. (Truth My mom wanted me to post pics to Facebook so she could see her grandchildren)

I'm planning my 1st meetup September 9th in Gilbert AZ.

I like everything from hiking, 1/2 marathons, cooking and grocery shopping.

I have a Google+ hangout to break the ice before meeting in person.

15016065098731109262043.jpg

Join PHX LOCAL Join the conversation on Hangouts: https://hangouts.google.com/group/z2ELeUTSYPvesUVW2

@MariaBi wrote:

As "Introduce Yourself" threads always get quite long, we started to write for you a monthly post to collect your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts while locking the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads, such as the July one, to see who already joined and where they are from (simply run a search with "Introduce Yourself"as keyword). If you're new in Connect, please use this thread. We will move any posts we find into here to keep the site organised :).

Hi everyone! A warm welcome to Local Guides Connect :D. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Maria
  2. Location: London (but I'm from a very sunny town: Foggia, North of Puglia, South of Italy)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being part of such welcoming global community. I love travelling and using Google Maps.  Local Guides content are very useful when I am scouting for new places to visit and try out. Uploading reviews and photos is my way to help others and show my gratitude to the world ;).
  4. I love to share: I love writing reviews and sharing photos related to food, art events and nature 😄
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I must confess: I became a Local Guide when I  joined the team...and now I am addicted to Maps!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love camping in nature and going to off-grid festivals. Here I am, resting and smiling close to my small tent in the New Forest National Park,  an amazing location to explore in southwest Hampshire :).

New forest camping.jpg

Who's next? 🙂

Level 10

A warm welcome @MariaBi Your introduction is awesome. I think we have something in common when it comes to camping. It's my pleasure to welcome you to this Great Family. Welcome @MariaBi 🙂

Level 10

Hello everyone, I would like to thank to all local guides for being here, contributing to the map and world every day. Here's my small introduction:
1.Name: Mahmudur Rahman Polash
2.Location: Rangpur, Bangladesh.

3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my contributions have a HUGE impact in the world and help millions of people everyday!  A single contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world make informed decisions that could result in a wonderful experience. I love to giving right information to Google Maps that can help Millions of people . Contributing to the map is also being sociable more than before. I always love to be sociable.
4. I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use "Check the Facts" and look for missing information. I love to share photos so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes.
I love to add and edit places. I love to visit new places not even in group only but also alone too. I love to observe different realms of nature very closely. Because every place has a Information to correction existing data,So i enjoy in edit places,I am also love to Add Photos.
How did I hear about Local Guides: I love to take photo where I travel to. Some time ago when working with panoramio which is now closed, I saw this amazing group of people who share the same passion as I do. Then One day i start traveling a place but the place i don't know where is this,Then i search on Google Maps & found it, Maps show me a Pop-up join as a Local Guide so i Join this amazing Community of people's around the Globe. I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local guide.

20507158_10214285085146829_8741680944507861940_o.jpg

20448900_10214285091506988_5089179650501800447_o.jpg

5. Fun Fact About Me: As I have not lot of time except the long weekend. Then I always try to work out that weekend to love to discover local foods and pass the time with the locals. Everywhere I go and also love to go-to long drive. I love photography and hoped that I could be a nature photographer next time. That’s me attempting to shoot anything that appears to me interesting. Thanks everyone.