MariaBi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself for August 2017

Hi @PaDeSSo

My suggestion is always to keep up wit your great work and improve Maps with great contributions. Here some tips for writing a great review. Discover also how to have a greater impact on Maps using your Android phone.

Many thanks

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

Hello Local Guides!!!
Here is my introduction....

Name: AjitW

What do I love about being a Local Guide: It complement with my passion for walking... The 'Local Guide' is like a multi players online game which enhance your senses. This helps to appreciate the 'Places of Interest' in more refined manner... To represent that experience I have kept the mirror image of my eye as the profile photo. You could also see the reflection of mobile micro lense in the photo...

First Sermon by Buddha at Sarnath, India...First Sermon by Buddha at Sarnath, India...

I love to share: Experiences gained through the pleasure walks and presenting it in the form of photos and reviews. So people get to see the better things in the world...

Beautiful Thai Buddhist Vihar (Temple), Bodhgaya, India...Beautiful Thai Buddhist Vihar (Temple), Bodhgaya, India...

How did I hear about Local Guides: Probably the algorithm of Google maps caught me red handed giving ratings on the maps. As a result, received an email in May-2017. Welcoming me as a Local Guide in the fabulous world of enriching the Google maps...

Bada Imambada, residence of former ruler of Awadh (Luchknow), India...Bada Imambada, residence of former ruler of Awadh (Luchknow), India...

Fun Fact About Me: A left hander teetotaler who also never drinks tea-coffee... but addicted as a Local Guide...

Shanti stupa, a Buddhist Monument at the Ancient town and World's First Republic Vaishali (Bihar- India)Shanti stupa, a Buddhist Monument at the Ancient town and World's First Republic Vaishali (Bihar- India)

Excellent example of Male-Female joints (layering of stones) at the Ancient Shiv Temple, at Ambernath (Maharashtra- India)Excellent example of Male-Female joints (layering of stones) at the Ancient Shiv Temple, at Ambernath (Maharashtra- India)

Perfect365(5) ().jpg

Long but a beautiful journey towards Level 10... (Shivaji Garden, Birla Mandir, Ulhasnagar-India)Long but a beautiful journey towards Level 10... (Shivaji Garden, Birla Mandir, Ulhasnagar-India)

A big Thank You for reading my introduction... And a Grand Welcome to the new Local Guides!!!

@MariaBi

Level 3

Introduce Yourself - August 2017

Hello World.

Hi everyone! Let me to introduce myself to the community.

1. Name: Rashad
  2. Location: Baku  - Land of Fire...
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Giving back to the community. I always use Google Maps and Local Guides content when traveling to find new places and to decide whether a place is good or not. So I want to do the same with the places I visit. 
  4. I love to share: I love reviews and photos. Especially photos!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was a Local Guide even before joining the team, that's how much I love being one 🙂
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love burgers, trains and photography. You can see me in the picture giving a talk about night photography using tripods.
Level 9

Dear bro @JohnnyE its my pleasure 

and @AjitW @DrMikeKnott  too

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2017

A warm welcome to Local guide connect community @Rashad79

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2017

To start, let me introduce myself: 
  1. Name: Afzal
  2. Location: Trivandrum (Capital city of Kerala, INDIA)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I always like to share my experience with others for the general benefit. I started contributing to Google Maps from 2008 using Google Map Maker tool. I had 2500+ edits and marked more than 1000 Kms of road in India. I am also a Google Trusted Photographer. 
  4. I love to share: I love to review and share photos. Especially 360 photos!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was a Local Guide even before joining the team. I was totally unaware of this forum and stumbled upon by accident.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love google, technology & engineering.

Kasaragod, KeralaKasaragod, Kerala

Trivandrum Local Guide | Google Maps Street View Trusted Photographer | Google Cloud Referral Partner | Google Map Maker since 2008
Level 8

To start, let me introduce myself: 
  1. Name: Afzal
  2. Location: Trivandrum (Capital city of Kerala, INDIA)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I always like to share my experience with others for the general benefit. I started contributing to Google Maps from 2008 using Google Map Maker tool. I had 2500+ edits and marked more than 1000 Kms of road in India. I am also a Google Trusted Photographer. 
  4. I love to share: I love to review and share photos. Especially 360 photos!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was a Local Guide even before joining the team. I was totally unaware of this forum and stumbled upon by accident.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love google, technology & engineering.

PANO_20170122_095231_optimized.jpg

Trivandrum Local Guide | Google Maps Street View Trusted Photographer | Google Cloud Referral Partner | Google Map Maker since 2008
Level 10

Hi @AjitW,

Nice photos and good share

Thank you have introduced you and your best activity

Success !!!

Level 9

Level 10

Name: Samson

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my voluntary contributions of review's, photos, adding of places, checking the facts I make to the Google maps is helping millions of people in the world day by day! This brings me great excitement and happiness!!!!I 

I love to share: I love adding places that are not yet listed on the Google maps, so that when other people try to find that place, they can locate it easily. Whenever I visit a place, I like leaving a helpful review about the place so that other people can have a view about the place.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I downloaded the Google maps app and when I saw the start contributing icon, I clicked and started doing my part to make the world a easier place for people to locate with adequate and reliable information.

Fun Fact About Me: I love travelling, visiting tourist attractions, and driving true remote areas to discover nature at its best. I have a great sense of humor as well and when with me it's always fun all the way 🙂

image-20170721_160120.jpg