MariaBi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Introduce Yourself - August 2017

As "Introduce Yourself" threads always get quite long, we started to write for you a monthly post to collect your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts while locking the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads, such as the July one, to see who already joined and where they are from (simply run a search with "Introduce Yourself"as keyword). If you're new in Connect, please use this thread. We will move any posts we find into here to keep the site organised :).

Hi everyone! A warm welcome to Local Guides Connect :D. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Maria
  2. Location: London (but I'm from a very sunny town: Foggia, North of Puglia, South of Italy)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being part of such welcoming global community. I love travelling and using Google Maps.  Local Guides content are very useful when I am scouting for new places to visit and try out. Uploading reviews and photos is my way to help others and show my gratitude to the world ;).
  4. I love to share: I love writing reviews and sharing photos related to food, art events and nature 😄
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I must confess: I became a Local Guide when I  joined the team...and now I am addicted to Maps!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love camping in nature and going to off-grid festivals. Here I am, resting and smiling close to my small tent in the New Forest National Park,  an amazing location to explore in southwest Hampshire :).

New forest camping.jpg

Who's next? 🙂

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
561 comments
Level 10

Introduce Yourself for August 2017

As LG Volunteer we have to introduce ourself, we start new ones from 1st of August and we lock who has introduced hisself as old ones till last july 2017.

Hi My Brother in World LG Family, let' join us to introduce yourself to the connect community.

I wish we can improve our best contributing for best mapping activity all the world.

My Regard

PaDeSSo

Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself for August 2017

Hi, My Name is Dr. Mike Knott.  I live in Round Rock, Texas which is in the Austin Metro Area.  I am a local Chiropractor and work at The Joint.  I enjoy traveling and discovering new places. Let me know if you have any questions about health.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @PaDeSSo

Thanks but no worries - we are about to issue an official Introduce Yourself post - August 2017 for all Local Guides :). Stay tuned;).

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

Hi @DrMikeKnott

Thank you have joined this topic,

Let's do our best for mapping

Thank you

Level 10

Hi @MariaBi,

Thank you for your support 🙂

we need your advices to increase our best and improve to next level,

Thank You

Level 9

Dear @PaDeSSo Nice to Meet u  ... Im Husan Azim from Maldives. Hope see u one day in Your Country.

Cheers

Level 9

Dear @MariaBi Thanks u  for the information.

we are waiting to that

Level 10

Hi @HusanAzim,

Nice to meet you too, welcome to my Country, yes we wish can to meet all brothers in World LG family

Success

Level 9

@MariaBi, while we are waiting for August's official Introduce Yourself post I want to say HI to my fellow local guides, @PaDeSSo, @HusanAzim and @DrMikeKnott. Nice to meet you guys.