cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Introduce yourself- Beijing Local guide

Hello all friends on  Google !

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. 

China Tour Guide LicenseChina Tour Guide LicenseMr.Ping local Beijing tour guideMr.Ping local Beijing tour guideTo start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Xin Ping ( nack name Mr.Ping)
  2. Location: Beijing China
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Feeling better to share my good moments or beautiful sight with others.
  4. Not only I can help others in finding the right places to go but also meeting new friends home & abroad.  I always love the local insights shared by Local Guides about their city.
  5. I love to share:  I love to share everything.
  6. How did I hear about Local Guides: I became a Local Guides in 2006 .
  7. Fun Fact About Me: travelling, photography & gossiping 
Level 1

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2018

Assalamualaikum nama saya Ahmat Fiki. pangil saya fiki. saya dari negara indonesia. negara yang di penuhi dengan lautan dan pulau-pulau terpisah. keindahan alam yang menakjubkan di negaraku. i love my village. 

ayo berkunjung 

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi,

I am Anuradha from Sri Lanka.

22384168_132502830669216_6444633970882506956_o.jpg

1. Name: Anuradha
  2. Location: Kalutara,  Sri Lanka
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Help other to travel all around the world without unknown places.
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: Rice with Sambol, Dry Fish and Dhal curry
  5. Fun Fact about me: Mapping.....

Level 8

Introduce Yourself - April 2018

Name : Dr. Tony Thomas

What I love about being a Local Guide: Able to add social projects implemented to the areas on the map.

My favourite place globally is India: The Rural India - wilderness and villages. 

Some facts about myself: I am a Health Professional focusing on Craniofacial Surgeries,School Health and Outreach Health Programs in Karnataka, India. Trinity Care Foundation is led by a Team of Doctor’s and Public Health Professionals with focus on child healthcare services ! 

Outreach Health Program by Trinity Care FoundationOutreach Health Program by Trinity Care Foundation

Level 8

Name: Badruddeen (Badr')

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help others by contributing to Google Maps. When Google Maps are improved it would make life easier for everyone. I love to share: 360 photos on Google Maps, Review Places, Rate Places, Add Photos, Add Video, Answer Questions, Respond to Q&As, Edit Places, Add New Places, Check Facts on Places.

Fun Fact About Me: I contributed my first photo to Google Maps on July 2011. I am the sort of guy who never stop exploring. I love to travel meet and make new friends and learn and experience new cultures, traditions and wish I could travel all the time. 🙂In Mumbai March 2018In Mumbai March 2018

Thank you @brittym for starting the post and wishing you all the best. 

Happy Easter to all.

Cheers

Badr'

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2018

Nice introduction Doctor @drtonythomas

Welcome to local guides connect family.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Hi Anu @AnuradhaP @brittym

We are lucky to post for April Introduction post in a grand manner. What I mean is Sri Lanka and Maldives are neighbours on Maps and I am just wondering the next post would be perhaps from India. 😀😀😀

Cheers

Level 9

Welcome @brittym nice to meet you 🙂

Level 9

I like your fun fact bro @AnuradhaP 😁☺️😁

Mapping...

Level 9

Hellooo bro @Badruddeen nice to meet you 😁😁😁