Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Introduce Yourself - April 2018

Welcome to EzwittiWelcome to EzwittiWelcome to EzwittiWelcome to Ezwitti

Name: OSAMA

What I Love About Being A Local Guide :

I Love The Fact That People Naturally love to Share the Advice (For Free)  About where to go for Restaurant, Shopping,  & tourist or Just spend quite  nice time with family. I love Maps & before Google Maps I buy a Map & (search about Yellow Pages in the hotel 🙂 for every country i visit ,but now its much easier

to see all the world from your mobile navigate the city search about Places & see the real feedback from you about your experiences  and you see my feedback , About me this save a lot of Time & Money  that spend in searching the internet or reading about the city i will visit , With Google Local Guides We Can Help Millions of People and of course we can help each others as A Local Guides Community 

how to tie your shoes & how to use Google maps ( Share location , traffic , contributions) will be critical  Life skills for this century and this what i try to teach my Three daughters.

I LOVE TO SHARE :

When My Father died  i was a teenager my family give me the Shopping Responsibility with a tight budget to buy all the grocery list, so i practice to search about best quality with best price & now after 20 years  i have my own family i still do the same, I LOVE SHOPPING  compare prices ,wait the 70% sale

the free parking not crowded places , & i love to share how i enjoy my time with my kids which resturant , children museum , Gardens , Playing Areas .....

20170420_085225.jpg

How I Hear About Local Guides :

its a funny story : i visit Netherland for business i stay in a nice Hotel and go vegetarian for two days in the 3rd day i go with friend to a turkish restaurant and it was a very very tasty we try the majority of the menu , when i come back i upload the pics on google maps, @ that time i don't know about Local guides after couple of days i receive  an email from google : (Thanks for adding photos to Google Maps! Your New Photo is a great addition to google maps Millions of people rely on photos like yours when they search for places. Thanks for sharing your photos with the world. You're invited to join Local Guides! )

I accept the invite without any delay and start to make the world better place as much as i can.

Fun Fcats About Me : one of few men on earth who love & enjoy Playing With kids all the day ( there is a child inside me )

Ikea Ice creamIkea Ice cream 

Where to Meet:

See You All Soon in

San francisco , Jordan & Your City 

wish you all the best because you make your best you bring something amazing and valuable to life of thousands of Local Guides and make it easy to help each other, Thank you....

Screenshot_20170602-160129.jpg

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2018

@OSAMA nice to meet you osama , im so happy to know u and become with this great community 

My presentation in youtube creator dayMy presentation in youtube creator day

Name: Asma

What I Love About Being A Local Guide :
I usually love helping others in anything I mastered , I have learned a lot and i like to share my knowledge with others for free .One of the things that I liked most about the Local Guides program is sharing your experience with the other ( places , coffe , restaurant, add new places ect ) in particular, this issue made me love the program a lot and I really wanted to continue it to share more . In the area where I live there is one of the best places to see, I wanted to try to share it with the world, by adding new places from it in Google Maps and photos to introduce them more and more.

My profil in google as a TCMy profil in google as a TC

How I Hear About Local Guides :
I will share with you how i hear about Local Guides community . My specialty was YouTube through this I began to share my knowledge in the YouTube community , so I help creators content to find solutions in there youtube channel, after a while I got a message from Google that I became " Top Contributor " frankly i didnt believe it so that it was one of the most memorable days for me , i meet a lot of TC from around the world also the best thing is meet with manager community of youtube community in a event in our country organized by YT. Over a period of time I began to see the rest of Google products and then i entered to Google maps , i began to contribute gradually to making assessments about the places that i visited in my city ,after that I saw a the community and i really felt great to meet with local guides in the same place.

23131988_10210695196391325_3879593040280886243_n.jpg

Fun Fact About Me:
I can't sleep until I finish helping people, I don't know if this is fun but this is one of the most interesting things I see for me.

Level 8

20180401_214000-ANIMATION.gif

Name::Ayan Gain

What I love being a Local guide::At early stage I don't contribute that much but I realised how my contribution impact on others life after that I never miss a single opportunity to contribute I might helping​ to reach a ambulance in time to the hospital via my recent added road,I might helping any family to spending​ their first holiday via my photo​s and reviews.....I have a very emotional attachment with this work!! probably one of the best works I am doing in my entire life.

My Favourite things to explore:: I Actually don't get that much chance to traveling but I try to put every single data about my locality but I love Zoo,beach and forest

Fun fact about me:: these are my friends 😂😂🤣👇👇👇👇👇

My Best FriendsMy Best Friends

Level 10

Name: I am Samson

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my voluntary contributions of review's, photos, adding of places, checking the facts I make to the Google maps is helping millions of people in the world day by day! This brings me great excitement and happiness!!!!I 

I love to share: I love adding places that are not yet listed on the Google maps, so that when other people try to find that place, they can locate it easily. Whenever I visit a place, I like leaving a helpful review about the place so that other people can have a view about the place.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I downloaded the Google maps app and when I saw the start contributing icon, I clicked and started doing my part to make the world a easier place for people to locate with adequate and reliable information.

Fun Fact About Me:  I love travelling, visiting tourist attractions, writting, reading and also discovering hidden gems. I also do love visiting and  driving true remote areas to discover nature at its best. I am a nature addict. I have a great sense of humor as well and when with me it's always fun all the way :). 

Local Guides Feeling: When I check Google Maps daily and see how my contributions been made are helping millions of people to be informed about places, I feel very happy and delighted. This as well increases my passion towards a steady contributions to Google Maps and as well the Local Guides Community.

Me  Checking Google Maps & Connect On my mobile phoneMe Checking Google Maps & Connect On my mobile phone

Connect Moderator

@OSAMA Wow!  Bro you celebrating April there? 

Here it is 31  March still. But you did a Big or informative introduction here. 

Happy Guiding!! !

Level 8

Hi @OSAMA bro. Such a nice introduction of yours.

Here's mine..

Name: Mohammed Salmaan Nawaz

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Most of the people rely on Google Maps, i think its the best way to contribute to the people all over the world. Being a Local Guide gives me the opportunity to help anyone, anywhere at anytime across the globe.

I love to share: I always love to share my knowledge with the people i met so that i could learn something new from them. I am happy that the photos of places which i uploaded to Google Maps is really helping a lot people which i get to know from the view counts of photos.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I came to know about Local Guides program when i first uploaded a photo of a restaurant. After a week, i got a mail to become a Local Guide. Right at the time, i become a part of this wonderful community.

Fun Fact About Me: I can't resist myself from watching wrestling even though i am not interested to fight with anyone.. 😉At Google Office for Local Guides User StudyAt Google Office for Local Guides User Study

Happy Guiding!

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

Connect Moderator

• Name: Naresh Darji
  • Professional GIS Analyst

Mapping is my passion and also as a professional GIS analyst its my daily work.

PSX_20180301_113721.jpg

• What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to giving right information to Google Maps that can help Millions of people .
  • I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use "Check the Facts" and look for missing information. I love to share photos so that other people can see the world through my eyes.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: wherever I travel use the Google maps so maps asked me about the reviews and ratings. Then I released that its a good platform to explore the world and meet genius people's who doing same thing like me.

PSX_20180301_113414.jpg

Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover new Places & local foods everywhere. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

As the April is started in Malaysia so here is my introduction of this month,

NAME:AKMAL 

WHAT DO I LOVE ABOUT BEING A LOCAL GUIDE :I love that self satisfaction which I feeling being a local guide to doing something better for travellers. 

I love to share :I love to share reviews on map to make better choice .

how did I hear about local guides :

wherever I travel, use the Google maps so maps asked me about the reviews and ratings. Then I realised that its a good platform to explore the world and meet genius people's who doing same thing like me.why not join. 

fun fact about me :I love to travelling,love to go new places to check the interiors. ..hahah It's me

Connect Moderator

@Asmageek Hey !! Assalamu alikum !! 

Glad to meet you here!! A warm welcome to the Local Guides Connect Official Community .

Stay connect here like @OSAMA.

Happy Guiding !!!