Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hello @Sunline,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.
  • Last but not least please feel free to Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to join the Eventt at Google CA.2018

Hi Dear Local Guides, Google Maps, Connect.

My name is Ms.Nariza or you can called me Ning, i'm from Bangkok, Thailand. I would like to join the Event of The Local Guides at Google CA. The reason i became a Local Guide Because i love to taking photos of Beautiful Places in Thailand (My Trips) to Share with The World, How Beautiful of My Country . I like to invited People to become a Local Guides too. So we can share The World same things, How Wonderful, Where you're live. Place to go, Where to eat. Trips etc. Helping the Society. I'm enjoy to doing this and i wish to see You there! At the Event Local Guides Meeting, CA.2018

Please ! Chosen Me.

Thank you for Reading .

Nariza Suwannachote.

Level 7

Hello  @GeorgesHR I'm also new in this platform. Last year November I started journey as a Google local guide. But I didn't share "Introduces yourself" post and didn't connect any specific Group/ community. Kindly give me some tips. How to activate properly on Local Guides community and how improve my contribution. Thank  you 

Level 6

In my office

1. Name: Md Arif Ul Islam
  2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh— I am originally from Chittagong, Bangladesh.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I feel proud when i see people are using my published address, historical mark and others. I feel very happy seeing the number view of my shared photos in google map.
  4. My favorite place: A number of places i visited and among those i like krabi, Thailand very much. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: I love to travel a lot and i love eating new foods.
Level 5

Re: Introduce yourself --- april 2018

@LGH Lol I like the creativity. I imagine one of those LG's also means you're "Looking Good"?

Level 9

@Tanuki Welcome onboard to the team Antonio

Level 9

Hi @mari4ka nice to meet you and sure 7 countries in a year is awesome. 

Level 9

@thepragive Sup man, good pictures 

Level 5

Hello everyone! Greetings from the Philippines!

Name: Dionell Chris Batoon
What I love about being a Local Guide: Everything about it is fun! And I think I've gained a few pounds trying out new restos in my hometown and nearby provinces, and I think that is beautiful!

My favorite place: Next to my hometown, it would be Baguio City. The night market shouldn't be missed! Outside the Philippines, it would be Bangkok and Seoul. Food and people are awesome!
Fun Fact about me: I can write using my left hand, and write on my right hand too. That makes me ambidextrous 🙂

Level 10

Welcome @dionell_dizon and best wishes fro 2018 Connect Live.