cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

NAME: Hira

About myself :I am a medical student

Being a local guide : I came to know about Local Guides community in the summer of 2017 I really liked the idea of sharing photos and videos of the places you have visited and  share your experience with the world.It's really cool  to explore and discover the hidden gems.But most importantly is the fact that local guide has provided  immense help , when your'e planning an event local guides provide even the smallest information from decor of the place to distance of it from your location.So I thought I should give back in some ways

what I love to do :studying medicine is tough sometimes it feels like it's sucking the life out of you,but when you hang out with your friends and go for an outing it's really fun and refreshing .So I love to work hard and also party hard 

Fact about me: i am really into sports.I know how to maintain a social life with tough studies.I love to Explore and travel around the world.It's easy for me to fit in a new place.Love to share my experience not only with friends and family but also with the world.  

Looking forward: to contributing more and help the people around the world.really looking forward to the local guides summit ..it'll be a great experience and really different to work with people around the world to take local guide to next level

Islamabad, Pakistan