Sanjay_viswa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Introduce Yourself April 2018

Sanjay KVSanjay KV

I'm Sanjay part time blogger + student from kerala, IndiaIt's short time with local guide, all these things started last year, At the beginning i used gmap for  navigation purpose only and  When i found the badges and perk things it motivated me to do so. Then level 1 to level 8 it was a long journey, I used my free time to do this, eventually i love much more to make it. Now after collecting badges and perks i thought to stop contributing but when i saw my photos appearing in google images and getting high impressions i thought to do more then realised the power of community, then found about local guide community from the mail promotion i signed up, from this community found out the importance of the contribution and it taught me how this is helping the people out there, after this my mentality changed and i started doing this as a social digital service.

The motivation for seeing this as community service is because i realised the power of local guide, i told you i'm from a village in Kerala, India. Technology and other related things now only started growing here, and few use it, and other wired thing is my place is well known for mosque, people from very far comes here frequently, and i noticed this place information in google maps, and googled how to add missing information then  accidentally i  found the contribution option there, then started at a curiosity.

Then it was a sudden raise from level 4 to level 8 with 500+ reviews and 7m image view, so happy when i see the impression over the photo i uploaded. It encourage me to do more contribution to google maps, slowly my hidden writing skills also started shows up in local guide connect community, writing was always a hobby, and it was stuck with blogging got extended in connect community, thanks for google local guide for that.It also helps me to move out from laziness, i used to go out more often and helps me to refresh as well as earn more points and providing accurate information about a place and good reviewing makes me thing that i'm doing something better, more than this local guide meetup helps me to find more people and got to know many personal experience through it,  Local guide was one of the life changing experience for me.

Support my Idea
Love to contribute
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India