Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi @Karen_yuri 

Welcome to the community

Level 6

Snapseed (1).jpg

1. Name: Elyas Jazayeri

2. Location: Lexington, KY . Originally from Iran. 

3. Occupation: PhD candidate at University of Kentucky 

4. What I love about being a Local Guide: Love sharing my experience with people. I love to share my experiences with people all around the world. My dream is to have no secret spot on this planet, so i like to help hidden gems being accessible and discoverable by people all around the world. 

5. Photos or Reviews? I am into photography, so of course photos and i believe in "A photo is worth a thousand words"

6. Fun Fact about me: I can do mental calculation in a fraction of second (A little bit nerdy)

7. Level and Views: Currently at level 7 with more than 2 million views

Level 7

Hello, everyone,

Let me introduce myself, and then you can know me more...

My name: Lin, Jin-Yun(Also called Janice for easy)

My Location: Republic of China, Taiwan(In Asia)

What I love about being a local guide: 

We, my family like traveling and delicious food, without any doubt, the Google map is the most useful tool at hand . By taking other guides' comments as reference, we can find the best place while visiting somewhere we have never been there. That's why I joined the Local guide group, I want to contribute a lot as others have done. And I also did it well.

My Favorite: Making friends, Enjoying family life, Sharing everything in the community website. Cooking

Fun fact about me:  I cant' specify the seafood very well although I graduated from Aquaculture department of the Ocean University. My daughter always laugh at me this stupid action. Really embarrassed^26991835_2038255489534823_1518720484589862577_n.jpg

Level 10

Hi @Dduksoup  @snowhuang  @Mykhasyuk  @Syed_S_Zaidi  @parinpinp  @spigolo  @Tom_Naritomo  @Deejahnaym  @gmk4art  @SwapnilJ94

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Re: Google Local Guides is the best tool to boost small businesses in Cambodia

There are many filter problems with images.   Getting lots of complaints from people who rely on photos of curbs and Google Maps filters are removing them.  Until the Artificial intelligence understands the needs of humans, Google is hurting people like Yah Yah and VIctoria by removing the photos they need.   Who can we talk to about this problem - A human please.

Accessibility advocate YahYah wants to know why Google is removing accessibility photosAccessibility advocate YahYah wants to know why Google is removing accessibility photosVictoria had the same problem - her friends wheelchair was stuck in a pothole - photos of potholes are important on Google MapsVictoria had the same problem - her friends wheelchair was stuck in a pothole - photos of potholes are important on Google Maps

Level 6

New kid on the Block

I enjoy blogging viewing singing dancing swimming and reading this morning I am trying to get this local Google connect.com URL address

Level 10

Re: Greetings from Cairo!

Great post  and nice to connect with Cairo @amngolf @brittym @Rezgar @Elyasj @紹昀林

Would like to invite you all to Toronto.

Richard Trus

TorontolocalGuides.com  Co-moderator

"Our city is mourning the loss of the 10 killed in Toronto on Monday - Google Maps Memorial Olive Park Square "

Level 10

Hi @Briceida  @vipinsri  @Udayabhaskar  @aman6060  @Mowsumi_Parvin  @A_Z_Z_A @RolandRaja  @AbFabEddy  @wecter @Vo-one

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Dot.: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi @TomaszGwi  @alexeygorin  @ThatGuyDE  @JRojas23  @ZsoltL  @amitsingh  @Diosa26  @brightmoG  @Karen_yuri @Elyasj

Best Regards 
      Rezgar