cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduction Alexader in Berlin

Hi @Rezgar

Thanks for your valuable information. 

Hope, we can help Google to make earth a better place. 

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi world.. I'm new 🙂 

My name is Constantin (male) and i'm located in germany. I love to travel all over the world as much as i can... 

Let's be a team and help people all over the world, to see how beautiful our planet is and help to get information about the places they want to see 🙂 

Greetings.

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2018

@AlphaSays wrote:

Thank you @ProfArunCM for the quick support and best wishes. 

@ProfArunCM wrote:
  1. @_Umer  @javier861 @AlphaSays
  2. Thanks for intro, best wishes.

@AlphaSays

Thanks and wish you the best for Connect Live 2018. 

Level 9

Hi@lsmailDf

Your introduction is very humbling and your group photo shows a bunch of wonderful people who aren't camera shy. Spotted you right at the back on the left. My Buddhist organisation SGI is an NGO working with UNESCO( United Nations Education Social and Culture Office) so l am familiar with the incredible scope of what can be done with their help. 

I didn't know anything about the special apps like Signteraktif for deaf people until l read your introduction. Accessibility for all is a very important issue. We had Google training in London about wheelchair accessibility but l would like to do more for other accessibility needs. Please keep up the work yourey doing paid and unpaid. It's appreciated. 

Level 7

Name: Ali Amran, you can call me Ali

Location: Bandung City, West Java, Indonesia. Actually, I am originally from the others city in Infonesia; Padang, West Sumatra.

What I love being a local guide: being a local guide is such an honour for me because I can share useful information for anyone who need to find the info that I post. And vice versa, I will need the other information from the others local guide when I need it. So, help each others to take and give valid information is the good one. 

My favorite cuisine to explore: Indonesian food is the most delicious cuisine. Thousands varians cuisine would be found in Infonesia. Nasi Padang and Sate Padang is spicy but yummy. Rendang is also the best. As an Indonesian, I want to taste all food from all the cities. Wanna try? Please Visit Indonesia.

My Favorite Place to visit: of course Indonesia is still my first to-go tourism destination. You know Bali? Yes, it is one of beautiful city in Indonesia. Raja Ampat, Labuan Bajo, Lombok, Bunaken, Tangkuban Perahu Creater are the others example of interesting spot. Maybe someday you and I can visit to these places. 

Level 10

Thanks for nice intro. Best wishes for Connect Live 2018. My Intro: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Introduce-Yourself-April-2018/m-p/742885#M2...
Level 10

Level 5

Thank you for your very informative and detailed reply. Very helpful!

Carl Carlin
Level 8

Dear @SuzanneI

Many thanks for the warm response for me. An honor to the introduction you, especially those who have a shared concern for the good of others.

Signteraktif is an application to help the deaf community communicate with the hearing people to create an inclusive society. For more information please visit Youtube about Signteraktif.  Excuse me for admin this link is not an ad. Unfortunately, applications only operate in Indonesia, because each country has a different sign language.

I am grateful to hear there about accessibility training information. We know there are other groups that need to be addressed in accessibility such as deaf, blind and others in the Google Maps. I am waiting for a news update how to build accessibility for all. Let's embody together towards the world of inclusion.

Warm regards

Ismail Deaf
Level 8

Re: About myself

@ArielleM_@brittym

Thank you always for the updates you give and tips you provide .that makes us to work better for Google.