Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

thanks @Rezgar nice to meet you

Level 10

@KarenVChin

Thanks, wishing you the very best for Connect Live 2018. 

@KarenVChin wrote:

Great Connect Live introduction post @ProfArunCM! I cannot believe you have been only on Connect for a little over 1 year. Feels like you are an "old timer" here.

What are your secrets to reach to Level 10 so quickly? I am firmly a Level 8 and am SLOWLY making my way to the next level. 

Wish you much luck with your Connect Live application! 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Re: Welcome to NYC!!!!

Hi @SherryLu
Welcome to Local Guides Connect. I was just recently in NYC and I agree, it is never boring there!
I invite you to check out the following posts so you can get the most out of your experience here on Connect.

I'll be moving your post to the monthly introduction thread as it is better suited there. Welcome again! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Connect Moderator

1. Name: Zhanna Burunina
  2. Location: Mykolaiv, Ukraine
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I like to share my photos, experience, opinions, knowledge with other people. I try to be absolutely objective when I write my reviews and give estimates to places. I hope this helps other people, how it helps me. I trust Google Maps when planning business trips and travels. I always find out the opinions of other people who used to visit these places. Thank you for the Local Guides Connect. Here we can communicate with like-minded people, organize meetings and exchange views on how to improve Google Maps. It makes our life better! I wish to communicate with local guides of the whole world to share my experience and get new knowledge and unforgettable experience at the Connect Live 2018.
  4. My favorite food: local Ukrainian food. I like trying local food in other countries.
  5. Fun Fact about me: friends say that I am a lifelong student.   DSC_1011.JPG
Level 10

Hi @JaneBurunina

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 5

• Name: Alex
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: Because I want to share my thoughts about the places I have been to help others, and get help in the same way.
  • My favorite cuisine to explore: Oh, this is easy: burgers and pizza!!!.
  • Fun Fact about me: Some may say I am too old for this (39 years old), but I don't care, the thing that I like to do the most is playing videogames and I still dream in living through this and, who knows, through my Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/sonogameplay

Connect Moderator