cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Let me introduce myselfInnes

1. Name: Innes
  2. LocationMelbourne, Australia
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Makes me feel alive and connected to the community. I always have lots of ideas to share and I enjoy running my AirBNB in Melbourne and assisting the travellers in places to go and how to get there.
  4. My favourite cuisine to explore: I love going to the less expensive buy very tasty Thai, and Malaysian places to eat which are dotted all over Melbourne. recently i have been introduced to the Vegan options which were quite unusual at first but now I find i feel lighter and healthier for eating vegetables of many kinds.
  5. Some other Facts about me: After being a Psychiatric nurse for 25 years I have for the last two years worked in Drug and Alcohol detox and rehabilitation. This has been an opportunity to develop my dedication to man kind and to understand what motivates us all, and to practice Buddhism and healthy styles of thinking and behaving. 
Innes Purcell
Level 8

Re: My LG Journey :)

Hey Bro Joe @HeyJoe

Great. I wish you good luck with your application.

When are you going to post the application video?

Looking forward to see it and looking forward to meet again in San Francisco.

The Yosemite trip was great and memorable. Thank you for posting the photo.

Cheers

Level 9

@Alam_Shaikh Thank you & U too. Impressive 🙂

Level 10

Up, friend of Tanzania! Successes ..

Instagram  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Web Page  |

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Meet Up 36 walk and local guides clean the worldMeet Up 36 walk and local guides clean the world

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name:  Yacouba
  2. Location: Ivory Coast 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I am passionate about discovering new places of photography and sharing of experiences. I like to interact with others.
  4. I love to share:  I love to share experience.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides:  I discovered the program local guide throught a friend.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: travelling, photography and I am a project enthusiast because I am myself a project engineer

#TEAM 225!

Level 6

IMG_1711.JPG  

Name: Si Thu

LocationBangkok Thailand — though I’m originally from Yangon Myanmar

What I love about being a Local Guide: I am active google maps user and joined as a local guides almost a year. What I love about being a local guide is to share my experience such as photos, reviews instantly on a mobile phone anytime I want and everywhere I go. Feel like I have power in my hand.

My favorite cuisine to explore: I am always looking for local food, I can eat everything, l love food, and I prefer clean food. I think my favorite cuisine is Japanese.

Fun Fact about me: I am friendly person and make people around me laugh all the time.

Level 5

• Name: Rahul M
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love being able to help people make informed decisions. I always put honest and practical reviews which I would have found useful as a traveller.
  • I love to share:  I love to share reviews and suggestions
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: I get mails from Google.

Level 7

keep contributing, all the very best for connect live 2018

Former Google Contributor

Re: Adventure

Hey @Pratamaedi,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.
  • Last but not least please feel free to Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 5

Hey everyone.... Nice to meet you all... Lets me introduce myself... 

1. Name: Shadrina Kartika

2. Location: Jember, Indonesia

3. What i love about being a local guide: I wanna share my experience when i visit a place and get a review so people can use it to make a decision. 

4. My favorite cuisine to explore: Food and Panorama. 

5. Fun fact about me: I love to eat and travel. Shadrina kartikaShadrina kartika