cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introduce Yourself - April 2018

1. Name: Aadesh Ramesh Yadav
  2. Location: Mumbai, India
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to explore the things so I am always curious to know the things, peoples, places etc. Whenever I gets an opportunity to be at some place I instantly checks it on internet to know that place well. After becoming a local guide this have been more easier than before and the exploration have become an assistance to self and to others as well. 
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore I prefer to taste the local food every time. Being a Mumbaikar I am more comfortable with the Indian cuisine. In our regional festivals we especially prepares Puran  Poli and Aamti which is all time yummy choice for me. If I am travelling anywhere I become the local food lover.
  5. Fun fact about me: Very enthusiastic and always loves to do something different than yesterday. I am introvert person with very sensitive heart. Occasionally I takes a day off from my routine and goes for expedition at random place with my regular belongings, used to take a walk on un-explored city or village or farms. Interacting with peoples and having a talk on their experiences.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
1 comment
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2018

welcome to the LocalGuide Family