brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi @Richmond

Welcome to Local Guides Connect community, which is called Connect! 

Lovely pix, was that picture shoot in Nigeria 🙂

Since you are new on the Community,

Please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Warm regards,

Alexander

Level 7

Meet Ups!! In San Antonio.

Mark G Olivares
Level 5

Let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Antonio
  2. Location: Brasilia, DF Brasil
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:  I really like the feeling of being part of  such innovative tool like this and help others.
  4. I love to share: neighborhood and local places as well as  places i visit.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I am always in touch with google News. .
  6. Fun Fact About Me: rock and roll and I.T 

Now it's your turn.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduction

@bdmafuz An email was deployed Thursday that directed Local Guides levels 5+ to post on Connect to fulfill one of the Connect Live application prompts. Many of these users are finding Connect for the very first time. On behalf of the moderators, we are really energized by the potential. Moderators are collaborating across timezones to make sure posts are placed on the most relevant boards, which depending on their post, could be General Discussion, Travel and Advice, Let’s Meet-Up!, Share Your Photos and Discoveries, Photography, and Mapping Your World.

With all of the new eyes on Connect, we are making sure we use this incredible opportunity not only to teach new people about our community, but also to ensure Connect remains a warm and welcoming place. If you believe a post is published in the wrong area and we have missed it due to the length of time that has passed since it was published, please simply tag a moderator and request our assistance. Moderators include: @BruceDM@ArielleM_@KarenVChin@Shirley@Flash@ErnieSampson@TraciC@LudwigGermany, @JeslynL, myself, and others. 

Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks Alexander @XanderO

Yes, the photo was shot in Nigeria, precisely in Obudu, Cross River State. 

It is such a lovely place.

Level 5

Thank you so much, I will surely post some more interesting fotos and topics about Rio.

Level 8

Re: Introduction

Dear @brittym thanks for your advice.

Level 6

Josiane, I believe that one day your dream will come true and you will be in Japan)

Level 6

Hollywood. November 2016Hollywood. November 2016

Name:  WENDY

LocationAthens, GA, USA although I'm originally from Racine, WI, USA

Being a Local Guide  allows me to share discoveries of my adventures, and while doing so, to help people. I love to travel and explore new places. I think it's awesome that I get to submit original data, and to verify the integrity of data from others. Open source rules!

Google Local Guides has pioneer spirit--we are building maps and guiding people toward the best experiences--information that they can rely on 😎.

I have a Pixel XL that makes all this a breeze. 

I am so excited to have the opportunity to attend the 2018 Connect Live Summit!

Level 6

Thanks, @mari4ka!!!