brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hello local guides,

My name is Nam, often under the pseudonym "sanba06c" and I'm from Vietnam, which is a very beautiful country.

A crazy boy ^_^A crazy boy ^_^

Luckily, I got a a Level 6 from Google Local Guide, which makes me really proud of myself. My original goal was not to earn any badge but just to make a community better by providing your experiences through reviews and photos. Then, I am totally "addicted" to reviewing any places or eateries on the said platform whenever I set foot in such spots.

Now, I am here and willing to make friends with all people all over the world. We can share experiences of food, culture exchange, etc. I really love the moments of reading your posts and let's share to make a better life.  Here are some photos of typical, scrupmtious food in Vietnam.

2016-11-10 18.39.29.jpg2016-12-01 19.17.55.jpg2016-12-02 09.21.12.jpg2017-01-01 18.02.08.jpg2017-02-18 19.23.53.jpg

When it comes to Vietnam local guides, I'm extremely interested in hanging out with you. So, don't hesitate to meet up and share together!

Level 10

Many thanks @FuvadShah I will definitely do more exploits here.

Level 6

me.jpg 

Name: Ahmed
What I love about being a Local Guide: I love Google and I enjoy a lot of services and I believe that this company will control the world so I am happy to participate with you to make our world better .
My favorite cuisine to explore: Let me be completely frank. Seafood is just absolutely delicious! Sometimes eating healthy can be bland and boring, but with seafood I have so much flavor that it being healthy is just a big plus! Seriously! Who doesn't love some Snow Crab Legs!?.
Fun Fact about me: In my previous role, I have been working in the Internet field for 15 years and have helped spread the internet in Egypt in general and in my governorates in particular. I wrote a book in 2003 and collected many sites in many fields. I think this helped many people at that time.

Level 5

Hi friends,

My name is Jonas, and I started as a local guider some months ago. I decided take pictures the places I visit for the reason I like to guide people, for them have an idea how is the place they will visit. Now my level is 5, and I want go to the next level soon.

Level 10

You're welcome to Local Guides Connect @aritra_chak Please find time to go explore the pages and topics on this forum. Cheers

Level 10

Welcome to Local Guides Connect @AhmedZ

Level 7

Hello EveryOne

DSCN6186.JPG
🖐

1. My Name is : Swesh
  2. Location: Currently am in Singapore for a business, but I am from Chennai-India
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I travel a lot of places within the country and outside of the country as well. I have visited 7 countries and at least a hundred different places so far. I do have pinned all the places in one social media map, posted a review about a place in another and displayed the cuisine photograph in the 3rd app and it all reaches a small boundary of people and not as useful as I expected. I was in search of a place where all these knowledge would be helpful to someone in the future. After I saw a speech by Mr. Sundar Pitchai explaining about Google Lens I understand that this Local Guide is going to serve the community in much more better ways, felt like I reached the destination and then what started pouring the information as much as I could. 🙂 
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: I love to eat anything but just vegetarian. People often tell me that you are missing something for not having the common non-vegetarian food which is famous in that place, I reply them that I am exploring the alternate options available and providing the in-sights of the "non-obvious", "hidden gem"! 😉 😄
  5. Fun Fact about me: I have set a target to post all my past photographs, videos and reviews from different places to here in Local guides, so feel free to ask me anything about the place / culture and practices about the places I posted! Thank you!!
Level 10

Great to have you here @Swesh Please find time to go through the pages on this forum and you'd discover this is the best place to be

Level 5

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

yp.jpg

1. Name: Liza
  2. LocationKyiv, Ukraine. But originally from Poltava (Ukraine)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I like to help people and give advice where to have a dinner, relax or have fun. I love my city and want people people to fall in love with it.
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: you have to try Ukrainian varenyky. Just try
  5. Fun Fact about me: I used to work in Ukrainian parliament. One day I was in the train routing to my hometown and talking to a man from India. He proposed me to move to India in 5 days and work there for 1 month. I quited my job and moved to India.
Level 7

Thank you @XanderO!