Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi!

photo.png

Calçadão de Copacabana - Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

1. Name: Bruno
  2. LocationBelo Horizonte, Minas Gerais
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I like to share experiences from places I have visited. With Local Guides, I can share the good and bad experiences I've had and help people. 🙂
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: I really love italian food! ❤️
  5. Fun Fact about me: I was Regional Lead on Google Map Maker. When Local Guides was created, I did a presentation at my university about the program. Today I go out with my friends and you can see us taking a lot of photos to share on Google Maps.
Level 7

Hello everybody!

Name: Yuriy Sokha (Iurii how they wright my name in official passport now)
Location: Saratov, Russia. But I travel a lot so I can contribute on Google Maps from around the world.

What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to get emails from Google aka "Your photos reached a new record on Google!". It means that people like my photos! Seems like my hobby of making photos of everything around me is helping other people now. And I also like process of contributing on Google Maps. You can feel  you like a super agent with a secret mission to gather all the information and make photos of the object.

DSC_4903.jpg

Level 7

iAmSupaManiAmSupaMan

Hi everyone, I'm new. 

1. Name: Richard Mwinyeleh Dassah.
  2. Location: Ghana
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: The fact that a simple click and an upload goes a long way to give someone somewhere a clear idea of something just gives me joy. Knowing that my contributions as a local guide assists millions of people all around world make critical decisions gladdens my heart. Being a local guide here in Ghana over the year. Being a local guide here in Ghana over the year has been a very great experience for me. As a photographer my pictures speak more for me on Google Map.
  4. What I love to share: Pictures
  5. Fun Fact about me: I am a good cook. Photography is a passion. I love traveling. Lastly I love to sing. 
Level 6

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

1. Name: Mariana
  2. LocationVicente Lopez, Buenos Aires, Argentina
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I am a great consumer of other Local Guides contributions, so, I want to give them back, sharing information about my places.
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: I love discovering those hidden places where you can taste new and incredible flavors. Then, I go back with all my friends 🙂
  5. Fun Fact about me: I started to refresh my english speaking last year for the porpouse of participating in Connect Live 2018!

I love to take photos with my children and some drawings which I feel identified with.

Thank you for allow me to be part of this community.

1. Captura2.JPG
  2. Captura.PNG
Level 8

Hi Every one

I achieved Level 7 in the Local Guides program by contributing reviews, photos and edits to Google Maps.

Level 5

Hello!

1. Name: Mark, but a.k.a Quezzymoto
  2. Location: Burlington, Canada
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: It's kind of fun to be able to share my great food and wine adventures, keep tabs on my visits, and help others decide where to travel.  I love taking food pics.
  4. I love to share:  I love to share photos and reviews.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: An invite from Google direct.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I travel a lot and have lived abroad for work in the Carribean.
MQ
Level 6
Level 6

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hello World!

Today I would like to introduce myself:

1. Name: Gen
  2. Location: Peru
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love helping people to find places or trying new food with my contributions. Taking pictures is one of my favorite hobbies so i really enjoy sharing pictures on Google Maps.
  4. I love to share: Good pictures from different places, specially beautiful landscapes from my country.
  5. Fun Fact about meMy pets are my life because they brighten my days with their singing (I have two cockatiels).

imagen.jpeg

Level 10
Level 10

Welcome to local guide program @Haske

Level 7

Thank you sir. 

Level 5

Hello world,

Am Richard from Ghana.  Currently live in Accra. Am a teaching assistant at the university of Ghana. I enjoy traveling and answering questions about places I have been in Google maps to help others who want to go there. 20180327_154444.jpg