brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi guides, my name is Norman Webster from Durban, South Africa. 

Level 9

nice to  meet you @DarrickL. I like your job,  we share same job line. 

connect is connecting the world! 

cheers!! 

Anita 

A-Beta
Level 7

Thanks Osama 🙂

Level 7

Thank You! Anita glad to be apart of this wonderfully welcoming community.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Prviktoriia

Nice to see you here, we have a lot of super Local Guides from Canada, including @Shirley, that was at LGSUMMIT17, where I met her.

I am merging your post to the  introduce yourself thread

Ermes

Level 9

You are welcome @DarrickL, I suggest you explore connect the more and enjoy every bit of it! 

you can add @ before my name Anita for a trial and to any other name on connect,  it's called tagging and it will help notify the person whom you've tagged. 

there is also a heart symbol  by the extreme  left down your comments, you can click on it to like a comment  when tagged. 

see you around! feel free to tag me anytime you  post as you master your moments on connect! 

A-Beta
Level 6

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi, 

1. Name: Olga

2. Location:: Prague - Czech Republic.

3. Who am I: Tourist guide.

4. What I love about being a Local Guide: Being a local guide allows me to share my travel experiences with the world and in return...

5. Fun Fact about me: Where ever I go with the tourists or alone, I have the camera switched on to take pictures. Sometimes only phone sometimes Canon with the very very old lences...

Level 7

Dubai (Madinat Jumeriah - UAE)Dubai (Madinat Jumeriah - UAE)

1. Name: Jalal
  2. LocationLahore, Pakistan.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: The idea of helping other users/people in deciding where to buy, which thing to eat, which hotel to stay is pretty fascinating for me. Right now this is the only reason I can think off! 😉
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: As I am a Lahori which means I am automatically a die hard Foodie, My favorite cuisine totally depends on the mood but I can never resist a well cooked desi (Indian/Pakistani) food. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: Apart from being a die hard food lover, I am also a nature lover. I love to hike.
Level 6

Hello world!

I am 51 years old. I always loved to travel and after Google Maps live got much easier! 

I always search for nice tips before going to any place!

This is the reason why I feel that is my duty to write down my personal opinion about the places I visit! Give it back to you!

Besides travelling, I love to cook, and also to sew. 

Pictures of nice dishes and tips around nice restaurants are usual for me!

Fun fact about me? Make fun of everything! Love to laugh! Love to live! Ahhh, just came one through my mind: 5 days ago I had my first Tatoo! 😂

Level 7

To start, let me introduce myself:me.jpg

Name: James
What I love about being a Local Guide: I enjoy mapping places so that others can see and gain insight about a place, before venturing there.
My favorite cuisine to explore: Barbecue Ribz! Roast Conch! & Jerk Pork! 
Fun Fact about me: The Volkswagen Golf is my hot hatch of choice.