cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

1. Name: Nirav
  2. Location: Ahmedabad,India
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I used to read reviews of any place before i visit, many times when i visited couple of places i faced issues so i thought to add reviews of them which might help others like 1)about hospitals 2) about shopping malls 3)about restaurants 4) about temples 5) about any new place which i visit.I was always thinking to contribute to society and this is the best way i can contribute.
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: I belong to Gujarat which is known for its food, I have tried all gujarati items and i love punjabi and south indian food too.
  5. Fun Fact about me: Last year i tore my left leg ligament and i went for surgery, before i went to doctor for consultation i was not able to gather much information about him because there were no reviews of him on google. After my surgery I wrote a review for him and it helped thousands of people to take decision whether they should go with him or not. I feel very good when i see the review wrote by me 🙂
Level 6

1. Name: Anand
2. Location: Hyderabad, India
3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing my explorations with the world, to help them to make better decisions and honestly with that experience there will be sufficient information for them to get prepared before they visit and do some required necessary preparation for it. So there are many people out there willing to travel to some place but have limited information on it. Like what other places to visit along planned ones and good places to stay, eat and have fun.
4. My favorite thing to explore: When I look back at my past travels, I have to say that the key themes are Nature beauty as well as places where I can have a really beautiful view of the area that I’m visiting.
5. Fun Fact about me: I like writing reviews on Google Maps and my photo gets the most views from different parts of the world.
6. My favorite cuisine to explore: As am pure veggies, likes to tryout various veggies dish features that are available.

Level 5

Hello!

1. I am new google guide here

Hi there! I had been become to a google guide for a year, but I didn’t know that I can have content with you guys. I am bahraini. We are small islands but lot things that you can see, I hope that more people know about where I live. And welcome you all to come here to see the different with your country. I have a dream that everybody knows my country in all the world

Level 6

Re: Hello!

Hello @alardhi Welcome to the LG Community. Upload nice pictures of you place so that it will help people to understand about your Island....
Level 6

Me scuba diving.jpg

1. Name: Ward
  2. Location: Den Bosch, The Netherlands, born and raised J
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love traveling, finding new places and meeting new people. Using Google Maps and Trips, I am able to do so in a fun and easy way. I love video and photography, and other Local Guides feed my inspiration. It is so much fun to see that photo’s I have taken help Google Maps users in finding their way.  
  4. My hobbies: I like to scuba dive a lot. This summer I am planning on putting my underwater pictures online to. By doing this I hope to create awareness about our oceans and underwater flora and fauna. People at the shore always ask me to show the pictures I have taken. By putting them on Google Maps I hope more people will be able to get a glimpse of these places underwater.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I have been working as a Digital Nomad for the past 2 years or so. This enables me to combine my love for digital marketing (AdWords), with my passion for traveling and scuba diving. Google Drive, Trips, Maps etc. helps me to do so. So far I have been working and exploring though Europe, Asia and Australia.
    Digital nomad.jpg^02E684E14374A6FBB3C1F51ED8B6020A00D18C50B8EB8EE2EC^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    If you would like to find out more about me; check out my YouTube channel for my travels; https://www.youtube.com/wardvandenheuvel

Have any questions about Google Trips, being a Nomad or traveling?
Hit me up! 😄
Best of regards,

Ward

Happy sharing! 😄
Level 7

1. Name: Alain
  2. Location: Lebanon (Between Yaroun, South Lebanon and Byblos, Mount Lebanon)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide:  I like to drive around, walk, explore new places, take photos, go to mountains, rivers, beach anything interesting. However all of this is nothing if you don't share it with anyone, the joy and satisfaction come only when you see the look of the people's face when you show them this amazing hidden place. I still remember when I took my cousins to this Sink hole called "Balou Balaa" in Lebanon, a 100 meter waterfall that goes into the ground with 3 natural bridges that formed naturally by the water. 
    Google Local Guide gave me this opportunity by showing my pictures to millions of people on Google maps.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I like road trips and nature walks, I also like city walks if there is history and good weather.
  5. Fun Fact about me: Asphalt or dirt road? Definitely 100% Dirt and rocky even if it just don't make sense!

alain.jpg

Level 8

Hello

I posted a self introduction - Introduce Yourself - April 2018 (my first post) - about an hour ago with photos of myself, my role as a local guide and my passion for onsen (hotsprings) but it seemed to have disappeared. Can anyone help me? Thanks

Shirley Mf

Level 6

Hello all,first time in here,i'll introduce my self.My name is Deni,i'm from Ponorogo Indonesia.My hobby is cooking,browsing about korea and of course i like reading.I hope i can be a friend with you all.Thank you.

Level 6

Hi there Shirley,

Did you check all the way at the back of the post?
It was a bit confusing for me to 🙂

Kind regards,

Ward

Happy sharing! 😄
Level 5

Halloo Denii

Nice to meet you 

Kita sama dari Jawa Timur juga, aku dari Ngawi.

Tapi saat ini tinggal di Bogor.

Salam kenal ya. Sudah berkeluarga?