brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hi!

Hi @rktwelley and welcome to Connect!

Since you are new here, you might want to edit your post and add some introduction to it. Feel free to check this post right here for some inspiration. You can also check the following articles, which will help you adjust to the platform and the community:

If you have any questions, please search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

One last thing, I have moved your post to a more approprite thread.

Cheers

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Saudações

Hi @Paulorocha30 and welcome to Connect!

Excuse me for responding in English, but you can always use Google Translate, which is enabled across the platform, to translate my post.

I am going to merge your post into the current introduction thread. Please read the first post in that thread and then edit your post to fit the format there.

See you soon

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Dari Bae

Welcome Mr. @GwenTo_O to Local Guides Connect

Sepertinya, anda untuk pertama kali menggunakan fasilitas connect, tapi untuk perkenalan board bahasa indonesia bisa anda klik link Perkenalan Indonesia Local Guides

Thanks

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi @Haruki

Thank you for sharing.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous
I Hope to see you soon,

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 6

I am MacPherson, Originally from Malawi, Southern Africa. Currently working  in Dubai UAE. I like travelling during weekends .i like taking photos though not a professional photographer . I am passionate about nature.

Level 10

Re: introduce yourself - April 2018

Hi @MimiMeow

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Rezgar

Hope is mutual ☺️☺️ !!!

Level 10

Hi @Prithvi

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Hi @Naiem

I Hope to see you soon, Thank you for sharing.

Best Regards
Rezgar