brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

suparstar

29257750_278553792680788_3241290725983256576_n.jpgf6473f96-7183-4955-bc84-de829b4cc3d2.jpgWhatsApp Image 2018-04-01 at 9.21.49 PM (1).jpeg

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hindi & english

Hi @RITIKCHOUDHARY and welcome to Connect!

Just so you know I'm moving your post to this month's introduction thread. Would you please edit your post and include some introduction in addition to your picture? If you don't really know what to write, please do check this post for some inspiration and ideas.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: suparstar

Hi @amansingh03091995 and welcome to Connect!

I am going to merge your post into the current introduction thread. Please read the Brittym's post in that thread and then edit your post to fit the format there.

If you have any questions, please search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed. As an extra tip, I suggest you check Tips: Using Local Guides Connect for better understanding on the use of the community forum and to make the best use of your time here.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Near to the Zila Parishad Park,Sylhet AirportNear to the Zila Parishad Park,Sylhet Airport

Name:Zaber Ahmed Fahim

It is located in the northern part of Bangladesh,The City is known as 'Land of Two leaves and a bud'

What I love about being a Local Guide:
I am very much passionate to travel in new places.Whenever I get time and money,I usually do two things hangouts with friends or go for having foods.I love to present the true facts about those places and restaurants through different media.Being a local guide it has made my activity more easy, because it is very much align with my intention.
Beside this,sometimes people need suggestions regarding the places because they want to get an idea about that place.I think my little contribution will help others.

Fun facts about me:I am very much foody,I always look for treat from my friends :)..I love Bengali and Indian foods,and foods with extra spice I always adore.Beside this,a cup of hot tea and singing with my friends, I am always crazy to do that.

#I am also an youth Activist.I have been working with many voluntary organization and I  love to develop myself through volunteerism.

[Sorry for my poor English ]

Mayabi Jorna,Sengramponji,JaflongMayabi Jorna,Sengramponji,Jaflong

[Fahim]
Level 8

Wellcome to connect @Ravisawane

Level 7

Hello world, 

I'm new here.I try to introduce myself, and I just do it here.

I'm in Myanmar though my original place is India. 

I love to and new places to hlep others through Google map.

Re: Badshah Abdul Razzak

Hi @badshahabdulrazzak and welcome to Connect!

Excuse me for replying in English, but if you haven't noticed, Google Translate is enabled across the entire platform, feel free to use it if and when needed.

I have moved your post to this month's introduction thread. Feel free to edit your post and to share a bit about yourself as an addition to your picture.

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Level 10

Hi @Vanlal_hruaii

Welcome to Local Guides Connect

Nice to.meet you here and know about your profile in this thread

Thanks

Warm Regards

Level 10

Welcome mr. @zafahim to Local Guides Connect

Nice to know about you here in this thread introduction april 2018

I like your waterfall photo