Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself β€” April 2018

From JORDAN broo @Badruddeen :-)))

Level 9

Hi Everyone,

I have joined the local guides before a month ago. And it's an amazing time happened with all the friends. I have learnt new things and explore new things. And being known about the extraordinarily amazing world.

So I'm intrintere to introduce myself once again after being a member of the LG community.

I'll Start......

1.Name: Ravindranath Sawane

2. Location: Maharashtra, India (Parbhani to be exact)

MyselfMyself

3.What I love by being a LG: I love to explore the world. And the things like food shop, Architecture, Facts about the places,etc. With the things that people are a attached to a place. And I really love to help the people with my each and every place which I am known. I always try to help them.

4.My favourite things to explore:  I am exploring the place like food zone and the natural beauty of the world where the people can go and be there mind fresh.

5.Fun Facts:  I have been contributing since last 14 months on the Google Maps. And writing the best reviews as I can. I have been added the best picture of the place. Which I have visited in that day and it was an amazing journey with the Google Maps.And I really appreciate it. Guiding is my passion.

6. My Goal: My goal is to achieve the best. And to attend the LG summit 2018 for learning new things making friends, exploring the world. AND I really want to come to the summit.

This was the whole introduce of mine. Lastly I love being A Local Guides. 

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 7

1. Name: edo
  2. Location: Mataram NTB Indonesia
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love traveling and i need more than a millions friends.

Nice to meet you @brittym

Level 9

Hi @Badruddeen,

Welcome to LG Community official site. Your doing amazing. Thanks for sharing and introducing yourself.

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 8

Hello @brittym

Name: Niraj Bhusal

What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to be a Local Guides because it's an opportunity for us and Google Maps is a real platform for us to explore our city, nation and share them to a Global Community.

My favorite thing to explore: I like to travel new places, click the beauty of those places and share my travel experiences in connect and upload photos in Google Maps along with some small info about the places I visit.

Greetings from Nepal.

Namaste, Niraj

IMG_0152.CR2.jpgIMG_0143.CR2.jpgIMG_0196.CR2.jpg

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2018

Welcome Welcome @fiki_ahmat πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜

Level 8

Hello, @OSAMA @Badruddeen  @Icok @Ravisawane

Happy Guiding, Let's welcome this month with a bang. 

Greetings from Nepal

Namaste, Niraj

Level 8

Level 8

Great intro @Badruddeen

Happy Easter

Greetings from Nepal

Namaste, Niraj

Level 9