brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce yourself

Hello and Welcome!  I'm  Annette and Guide Level 6.  I live in Florida in USA!  I love Google and Google Maps so it only made sense to be a guide.  I answered questions and upload pictures from places I travel too!  Welcome to LG Family!  

Level 6

Re: Introduce yourself

Well ...

Google and some ppl may consider me as a local guide , but actually i'm a tourist , a traveller  looking for guideness .. Thirst for the light

time is my weapon and it's also my weakness point .

i love beauty , purity , nature , innovation and creativity

small smile from a baby is enough to make me happy .

Level 3

Introduce myself

Hi, my name is Paul.  I enjoy comic cons, which takes place around the world. I enjoy cosplay (dressing up). I also enjoy touring places I visit

Level 8

Re: Introduce myself

@Paulsayhi

Please click on below link and write your introduction as a  reply of that post you just posted it on wrong palce

👇🏻👇🏻

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Introduce-Yourself-March-2018/td-p/658034/h...

Level 3

Re: Introduce myself

How do I delete this one?

Level 4

help everyone

BE FRIENDS AND SHARE LOCAL COMMUNITY PICS WITH EACH OTHER, THANKS

Level 6

Introduce Yourself - April 2018

Hello, hello everyone!

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to our community.

As “Introduce Yourself” threads can be lengthy, we start a new one each month and lock past threads. You can check past threads, like February's, to see who recently joined and where they’re from (simply search for "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your “I'm new” or “Hello world” posts. We’ll merge any posts we find elsewhere with this thread to keep things organized.

I'll start...

1. Name: Ratul Ahmed
  2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing my explorations with the world, to help them to make better decisions and honestly, because I love learning from all of you both in Google Maps and here in Connect about the world I have yet to see!
  4. My favorite thing to explore: When I look back at my past year of travels, I have to say that the key themes are National Parks (so the great outdoors) as well as places where I can have a really beautiful view of the area I’m visiting.
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2018

Hey @Ratul2225,

Welcome to our LG community. Your being a good job that you are hereby.

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 9

Hello @Ratul2225. We are very happy that you are here. Thanks for joining here.

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 4

Hi! Am Wanjiku from Nairobi