Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

hi @DagvasurenB

Welcome to the Local Guide Community!!

haha Nic photoshop 🙂

Level 9

@Khaledmhabdou

welcome to local guides connect community.

Your doing amazing Work , keep up the good work .

Level 8

Hi All,

1. Name: Himanshu
  2. Location: New Delhi, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to correct the maps data so that people don't get misguided.
  4. I love to share: I love to add photos and edit places.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: After participating in Google India Mapathon 2013.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love watching nature and historical documentaries. I am fond of photography.
Level 6

Thanks @Aloknath 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Re: self introduction

Welcome @KAZUYOSHIM - great to have you as a Local Guide. I have moved your post to the introduction thread for April

Level 7

Name: Harry
What do I love about being a Local Guide: I can share places I like and been and would like to be on the Map and let people know that it's there to see and then to explore 🙂

I love to share: I love to add and edit places. With 'Mbah Google' aka Google Search I can add information that I didn't know or knew but would like to fact-check first then let people know that the place is there, yes I love to share.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I simple love Maps (the paper ones originally- 🙂 ) then I found out about Google Maps, and later Local Guides and there it was my passion ready to explore and to share so everyone can enjoy what I enjoy.

Harry in batik - smiling :)Harry in batik - smiling 🙂

@harher
Level 6

1. Name: Kashif Ahmad
  2. Location: Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Pakistan
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that I can help others
  4. I love to share: I love to answer questions about locations
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: After some time working with Map Maker I saw this amazing group of people who share the same passion as I do. So I joined.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover coffee shops and other hangout places in Karachi
--
m.me/ChaiPaniEtc