GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

@Stuart a warm welcome to the local guides connect community!

Getting a kick out of seeing your photo view count increase, I believe is a trait all Local guides around the world share!

Level 8

@AslamMo thanks,

I forgot to add fun facts; 

Some of my hobbies include sailing, rock climbing and cycling

I once sailed a tall ship (pirate ship)  from Ireland to France and back again, also have been know to run an ultra marathon with little to no training (not advisable)

Level 3

1. Name: Davga
  2. Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I want to share my real experience and i love it
  4. I love to share: I love to add and review places
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I saw this group on facebook
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have a broken english

13900101_1241250032551973_5088529365119865815_n.jpg

Level 10

Level 3

I didn't meet Steve Jobs. I'm just Photoshoped 🙂 

this is the real one

bill-gates-has-a-perfect-explanation-of-the-difference-between-him-and-steve-jobs.jpg

Level 10

Level 7

@LucioV It's just a pretty good job editing the picture with Photoshop. 

Level 10

@GusMoreira

thank you so much for your introduction.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

1. Name: Deep Pancholi
  2. Location: Vadodara, Gujarat, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to do old and wrong information to correct on Google maps so many people can use them without any doubt!IMG_2850.JPG
  4. I love to share: I love to add new place, Answer Question About Place, Check The facts, Photographs of the place and many more.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I’m adding a new place on Google maps and suddenly pop-up for join Local Guide… and Done!  
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I Love to travel and do photography. I usually love to take 360 photos and upload on Google street view.360 photography is a very different and unique photo so everyone can see all the thing around it. Love to do surfing on Google !

Thank You !

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 8

1. Name: Drei
  2. Location: Philippines
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Helping others explore the world.  My photos have hundreds of thousands views.
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos of the outdoor
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Through Google Maps
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I can go anywhere alone....20160211_064859.jpg