Hii @AslamMo

If you visit Odisha

Please contact me 

I will very happy to Meet you

Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Hi everyone ! 🙂

• Name: Olivier
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: I use Google reviews when I am looking for places, especially restaurants. I think it’s fair to share with others my reviews and photos. Also, it makes me discover nice places where I had never been before just to add photos to Local Guide 😉
  • I love to share: Photos of food as I think this is one of the most valuable thing for tourist looking for a typical local food experience (food is always a big part of tourism ^^).
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: I use Google Maps a lot. One time, my phone asked me to give a review or post a picture of a hotel I was staying at. This is where I discovered I could contribute to Google Maps and found out the Local Guides program.
  • Fun Fact About Me: I get lost aallllll the time. I have the worst sense of direction you can imagine. But, sometimes, it leads me to magical places 🙂

The Alpes, FranceThe Alpes, FranceGrand Canyon, USAGrand Canyon, USA

Level 4

Hi Local Guides!

1. Name: Tiffany
  2. Location: Paris, France
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love being helpful to Google map users, especially because I am myself a big reader of reviews to make a decision on where to go. I rely on reviews and Google metrics to improve my day to day experience and it’s important to me that these are reliable and up-to-date. Being a local guide is the opportunity to add my modest contribution, help people improving their experience while still discovering my own city.
  4. I love to share: Photos of food and menus!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was a contributor on another sharing platform when my boyfriend showed me about Local Guides! ^^
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Whenever I see a dog in the street I squeal of joy and want to cuddle with them. Don’t ask me why, I just love pets to the point where their cuteness becomes unbearable to me ><

IMG-20160510-WA0006.jpgIMG-20160512-WA0009.jpg

Level 9

Hey @OlivierL, a warm welcome to local guides connect community!

Nice photos!

Level 9

@TiffanyS, welcome to local guides connect community!

Level 10

Re: Introduce yourself - April 2017

Hahahaha. Happy birthday to you @mhjn. LOL.

Level 9

1. Name: Nissa
  2. Location: Batu, East Java, Indonesia, also known as Kota Wisata Batu
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love having a new friend,finding new and place where i had never come yet,  exploring a new site with my lovely member of Batu Local Guides
  4. I love to share: I love sharing photos and my new experience so that other Local Guides can be happy to see my photo and my story
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: from my lovely hubby...because he was a founder of Batu Local Guides
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love getting friendship...travelling..photography

1. terkking with my familyterkking with my family

Level 8

Hi Local Guides!

1, Name: Drei

2, Location: Philippines

3, What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love being helpful to Google map users, Being a local guide is the opportunity to add my modest contribution, help people improving their experience while still discovering my own city. I love to share: Photos of food and menus.

4, How did I hear about Local Guides: I was a contributor on Google Map.

5, Fact About Me: I love the outdoor.

Leyte Landing Memorial Park - PHLeyte Landing Memorial Park - PH

Level 9

Hello World,

1. Name: Newton Pakhira
  2. Location: Balichak, West Bengal, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my contributions help millions of people everyday!
  4. I love to share: I love to add and edit places to map. I try to use and look for missing information.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: l did not know about this. A notification came to add a photo, I did that & then inviting mail came.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: l love byke driving alone.

I'm NewtonI'm Newton

Newton Pakhira
Level 8

1. Name: Stuart 
  2. Location: Dublin, Ireland 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: The gamification of it as well as feeling good about helping others finding places, I use maps all the time to find places to try out. 
  4. I love to share: Photos and photosphere, I get a real kick from seeing how many people have viewed them (currently over a million) 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: can't remember joined a long time ago when I was still level 3 but forgot about it now back again and making up for lost time