Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

welcome victor giles😆

Level 9

@ArmanKhossain nice to have you on connect, nice photo of an handshake with that little guy

Level 4

Introduce yourself -May 2017

Hello everyone,

I am olivia and I love travelling.  I would like sharing my discoverings that I did, during my stay in Toronto, Canada and in New york, USA via the link of my blog www.nomadsketch.com
Two month ago, I went back in my sweet country, switzerland, where  I live. As a local guide I will publish drawings and photography about my wonderfull county of switzerland.

Former Google Contributor

Hi Avel, kamusta? So excited to see you were accepted again to the Local Guides Summit! Jay got in as well. If he goes siguro I'll just tag along! 😃

@AvelManansala wrote:

Hi Koya @JayDJ!  Lovely seeing you here!  Hello from Gensan!  Regards to @MariaAileenA! Miss you both! And again, welcome to Local Guides Connect! 

Level 4

Hi, can you hit the heart on one of my posts

Level 7

Re: Me as a Local Guides

Hello dear..  I am expat too.... And currently living in Mecca.

maruf
Level 7

Re: Me as a Local Guides

Hope to have meet ups there in Mecca.. Looking forward

Level 7

Hello @IrenaS . Welcome to Local Guides!

Level 8

interesting to hear about local guides swap program

God bless.
Dinakar1 ,
Bangalore , India
Level 6

Hello Everyone!

Name: Cephas Oluwaseyitan

Nationality: Nigerian

What I love about being a LG: I love being part of a project that is helping and adding value to people and the community. I appreciate how google map has changed the navigation dynamics. 

What I love sharing: I love to review, rate, recommend edits and add new places, especially small businesses and places of worship. 

How I heard  about Local Guide:, I received a suggestion from google to answer question about locations and that was how it started. 

Fact about me: I am married and I am a PhD candidate in Malaysia

SHARONBABY.jpg

Rotimi Oluwaseyitan