cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Hi all! Let's make a friendship! 

• Name: Vadim (Original Вадим)
  • Location: Donetsk (Donetsk Peoples's Republic) privously Ukraine.
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help Google to give people in my city correct information about places and city itself. I love to make a contribution in city's map development.
  • I love to share: I like to share and add places where I was in my city, to the city map. It makes me happy and helpful to the community.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: It was a boring early morning. I was hungry and my fridge was empty. I opened my Google maps to check working hours of my local store. But!!! I didn't find it on Google map. There was a button "add place", i press it and add my local store to Google map. Then Google send me a massage like "Hey, man! Did you know your city well? Become a cool guy, go to our Local Guides team.". I think it will be great to help people in my city. 
  • Fun Fact About Me: I playing guitar. My biggest dream in life is traveling all across the world and have many friends from many countries.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

My boring morningMy boring morning

Level 9

Hi @AnuradhaP.

Thanks for your reply. 🙂

I am mostly posting reviews of various places I have been to.

Also adding some missing places along with their missing information, wherever required.

I do blog my travels and have started using the google maps links to highlight the places so that readers can also have a close look.

Cheers.

Level 5
Level 5

Re: Hello world

Thanks dears for your support, I appreciate all of this.

@hs wrote:

1. Name: Haytham Sayed

2. Location: Cairo, Egypt 

3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I think helping people to find their destinations is something valuable and priceless, that's why I have joined Google Local Guides as I love helping people.

4. I love to share: I love to go and explore new places and share photos and my experience with the place with the people to know it well.

5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I heard about Local Guides by chance while I was searching for a certain place to go using Google Maps then I decided to be a Google Local Guides to help people to reach their destinations like pharmacies and hospitals and I am proud of doing this great work and I have many ideas and challenges in this field and I wish that I can discuss them with some Google staff one day. 

6. Fun Fact About Me: I am dreamer and challenger and i love traveling to explore and discover new places, that's why I love my work as a petroleum engineer because this enables me to travel a lot to visit new places. Cairo tower, Giza, Egypt.Cairo tower, Giza, Egypt.

Ain Sokhna, Red Sea, Egypt.Ain Sokhna, Red Sea, Egypt.

The wheat fields, Qalyubiya, Egypt.The wheat fields, Qalyubiya, Egypt.

The river Nile, Cairo, Egypt.The river Nile, Cairo, Egypt.

AshrafiAshrafi

Giza pyramids, Egypt.Giza pyramids, Egypt.

The Egyptian museum, Cairo, Egypt.The Egyptian museum, Cairo, Egypt.

Giza pyramids, Giza, Egypt.Giza pyramids, Giza, Egypt.

Level 8

Hello & Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

@NareshwarR   @AJAYM    KseniyaP   AbdullahAlM   AsiveC   Wilfried007   VictorO

I am sharing the most important links on this forum for Local Guides who join to Local Guides Connect, so the journey would be much smoother when we all get around here. I hope this is helpful and thank you for reading this. I have decided to welcome new Local Guides this way hoping it would be easier for them to navigate around and peek the most important information. You all have come this far after introducing yourself and I enjoyed reading it and the next steps to follow are below. 🙂 I hope you like it. 🙂

Cheers and enjoy.

Level 9

@RajuB nice to have you on connect 

Level 9

@エイド井 nice to have you on connect 

Level 9

Re: Hello world

@marioburi nice to have you on connect 

Level 9