Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Hi @FaraG

Welcome you to Local Guide Community.

Hope you can contribute a lots

@FaraG wrote:

Hi Everyone!!! Ahlan Wa Sahlan..Apa Khabar...

Name: 

Farha

Locations:

Frequent shuttling between Dubai, UAE and Malaysia - but I am a globe-hopper bug in between work. 

What do I love about being a Local Guide:

I love the fact that my ratings , tips and photos inspire people to visit a new place or try a new menu. AND the tips I give gives a heads up to users if the place needs highlighted for a good reason, or improved for certain reasons ( such as cleanliness or safety ).

I love to share:

I  like to highlight a specialty of a place. I think carefully before taking a photo to be uploaded as it should help readers find the place easily. 

How did I hear about Local Guides:

I use Google maps A LOT for work and play. Somehow, I can't remember at what point I got sucked into this and wallah..I'm at level 5. 🙂

Fun Fact About Me:

I am very adventurous. I looooove travelling to less commercial places with my travel buddy...just enjoying the food, sights, people and culture. Since I love photography, I need to constantly explore to find inspiration. 

Heyy..I am new at this network. Anyone out there organizing photography trips, do add me in your travel group. We can play host to each other's country. See you soon!!!

Petra, Jordan.Petra, Jordan.

Ho Chi Minh City Local Guides Community Moderator | Viet Nam Local Guides Community Moderator
Level 7

Re: Hello world :)

@Anonymous Hvala takodjer 😊

Level 9

Hello @Hela. Thanks for your intro..

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 7

Introduce Yourself - April 2017

1. Name: @DanF
  2. Location: Nairobi County, Nairobi, Kenya
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my contributions will go a long way in helping travelers from around the world. 
  4. I love to share: I love to add places and post pictures. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I have had a Google account for awhile, wasn't even aware of Local Guides until a couple of weeks ago. I finally found it when a message popped up on my GMail. This is a great opportunity for me!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I make use of every opportunity that comes my way especially traveling as I explore new places. 
Level 5

Thanks, I want to be more Active in the forum. What can I do?

@deepp wrote:

@CarolL

thank you very much for your intro 🙂

an d good luck for LGSummit17.

Level 8

Hi @DanFriday. Welcome to Local Guides Connect community forum. You can introduce yourself on this post Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Here are some tips for you to get started:

• "About Local Guides" section has some really good tips on how to interact with the community and the Local Guides users from all over the world. 
  • Search the community Before posting, keep in mind that others may have asked your question because it might be answered already. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to use the forum, this thread will explain you how to do it, it’s really simple.
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure it’s important to the content of the post, this way you will be able to get in touch with other Local Guides from your country or even better, around your area.
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.
Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 9

Re: Hello from Seoul

@HyoungseokM nice to have you on connect 

Level 9

@osbernal nice to see you on connect 

Level 7

@MadanKPradhan You're welcome 😃

Level 9