GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Hello @KarenVChin 

Nice to meet you and very glad to see your video. Nice contribution. Thanks for sharing.

KamalHasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Thanks @Kamalhasnainee!

Good Luck to you too!

Cheers,

Karen 

San Francisco Bay Area Local Guide

Level 9

Welcome to local guides connect @AsadullahA.

Loved your photos, the monuments look so different at night, a different dimension!

We would love to read a post about you photography!

Level 9

Hey @TomášK, welcome to local guides connect!

You are awesomely crazy:)

Level 9

@KeiraC, welcome to local guides connect!

The only Mandarin word I know is nihao!

Level 9

A warm welcome to local guides connect @TiffanyC

Pizzas were not my thing until I tasted the deep dish in Lu malnati in Chicago, loved it!

Do share a post on connect about your favourite pizzas and pizza places you love!

Level 9

Welcome to local guides connect @CiaranConnolly, loved the photo!

Level 9

Hey @FazeelUsmani, welcome to local guides connect!

Please check you private message inbox, I have sent my WhatsApp number inviting you to join Hyderabad local guides group.

Level 8

Hi guys! wish I had more time to do an elaborated post about myself, but I have the feeling we will have plenty more after

1. Name: Daniel Cardeño Arbeláez
  2. Location: San José, Costa Rica (originally from Colombia)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to share and discover new places, to see and learn from previous experiences in an easy and practice way
  4. I love to share: I Love to give insights of the place, if its sells beer, if it has a great view and so on. Those small things that are insignificant to ones are relative and important to others.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I notice it from google maps app on my cellphone. It gave me warnings about places I went and asking me to answered some questions. At first I didn’t give it to much importance but one day I got curious so I enter and since then I haven’t stop
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I’m an entrepreneur in the retail and food services industries besides that I’m also a teacher in etiquette and protocol in a culinary institute.

Me @ "Puente de la amistad" Friendship Bridge, Guanacaste, Costa RicaMe @ "Puente de la amistad" Friendship Bridge, Guanacaste, Costa Rica

Level 8

Introduce Yourself - April 2017

1. Name: Pavel
2. Location: New York, NY. USA (originally from Russia)
3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the feeling of being in the state of lewis and Clark - explorer who puting new things on map or changing map for better world. I love being helpful to another people who could read my reviews and make good decision. And after all - i love feeling connected with another people who sharing the same feeling and active local guides. Isn't that amazing? 
4. How did I hear about Local Guides: Once upon a time i opened the Google map and found out about one mistake in the business hours of one gas station upstate New York. I was feeling sorry about myself but i was feeling resposible for another people who could get the same mistake. I fixed it and i was happy about it. This is how i discovered for myself being a local guide.
5. Fun Fact About Me: I love play soccer and i love eat tacos. Could do that two things all day long. Wrong turn. O_oWrong turn. O_o