Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

@MargotG wrote:

Happy Earth Day everyone! 

1. Name: Margot
  2. Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands (originally from France)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I can easily help small businesses by adding/fixing their details and I love that feeling of helping so many people with these tiny gestures. 
  4. I love to share: I always take a lot of pictures, especially of little-known places to help them standing out more. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: An Ingress player told me about it a few years ago!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am totally obsessed by space exploration... when will Google Maps be available on the Moon?

PS: I am more of an outdoor person, so I did not know about that forum until recently, ops! 

ae72782580b2825da87680ee16629b3dc0f8f37d-1433626443.jpeg

Welcome to this community. Thanks for the intro.

Level 7

@Asif That photo with tiger is great, but you probably wouldn't be smiling if you were a bit closer to him 😬🙃.

Level 7

1. Name: Balazs
  2. Location: Budapest, Hungary
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I gained a lot already from others sharings. So I'd like to give back and share what I see wherever I'm going. 
  4. I love to share: I love to add and edit places. It's getting more and more difficult to find a place which is not already listed. Then photos. My new love is 360-degree panoramas. 😉
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I'm an Android fan, so have to be there in every Google thing. That's how it started. 😉 I'm not new, just never posted a proper introduction post here. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I've got 3 kids, but I'm the biggest kid in the family. 😉

2017-04-21 14.06.28.jpg

http://kobak.org
Level 10

Re: Atardecer en el lago

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY.

Level 5

HELLO WORLD AND GOOGLE MASSES! 

I AM A NEWLY APPOINTED LEVEL 5 CONTRIBUTOR!

1. Name: Byron Keaton
  2. Location: ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI ( USA )
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the inclusive brand ambassador vibe. I also love the fact that I can contribute and add value to a global company that I have benefitted from for so many years!    
  4. I love to share: I love to share pictures and reviews! The pictures allow me to see locations from all ends so no matter what angle. I'm viewing it. I will be able to know I'm in the right place. I enjoy the reviews because I'm very detail-oriented so I can share my full experience through my lens in hopes that you can create your own!    
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: With my love for Google. I get very curious about what activities and resources they have available so I stumbled upon this endeavor. I'm also a GOOGLE DRIVE FANATIC!!!! I saw Google was offering incentives to contributors in regard to GOOGLE DRIVE so I knew it was destined.    
  6. Fun Fact About Me: TRAVEL IS MY ADDICTION & DRUG OF CHOICE. A BOARDING PASS EMAIL CONFIRMATION CHANGES MY ENTIRE DAY LOL 

King B Art'inKing B Art'inKing B in Germany!King B in Germany!King B ExuberanceKing B Exuberance

Level 10

@AmitR wrote:
  1. Name: Amit Regmi
  2. Location: Tokyo, Japan (originally from Nepal)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my contributions is helping thousangs of foreign people living in Tokyo everyday!
  4. I love to share: I love to visit places, add and edit shops that have less information in english
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google recommend me to be local guide. LOL
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover local places, food, everywhere I go and also love to travel (as a passenger and as a driverphoto.jpg)

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY.

Level 5

1. Name: Grace
  2. Location: DC area relocated from Sunny San Diego
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I get to share about my experiences in a way that will be useful to others. I get to build and be a part of a community voice and make peoples decisions easier.
  4. I love to share: Pictures! They are worth a thousand words.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was reviewing on Google one day and stumbled across it. Sounded interesting, in a Yelp vs. MeetUp kind of way. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have an addiction to comic book collectibles and Under ArmourIreland.JPGMedieval.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hello world :)

Srećno @Hela

Fine fotke... 🙂

Level 5

Hello world !

Name : Abdullah Basha

What i love being a local guide : Being a Local Guide gives me the opportunity to contribute to people all over the world.

I love to share : I love to share my photos of any places which i recently visited so that it could help millions of people.

How i came to know about Local Guide : I came to know about Local Guide from my friend, @SalmaanN.

Fun fact about me : I use to travel and explore places with my friends whenever i get  time.

Me at Taj Mahal, AgraMe at Taj Mahal, AgraMe at Qutub Minar, New DelhiMe at Qutub Minar, New Delhi

Level 8

So nice to meet everyone! I look forward to keeping in touch here and on Twitter @@Krystinalisi

Krystina Lisi