cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

1. Name: Venzzi
  2. Location: Smolyan, Bulgaria
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I get to help a lot of people effortlessly.  
  4. I love to share: I love to add and edit places, especially the opening times. Many small businesses are not 9 to 5, some of them have weirdly long lunch breaks, so I would check it on Google Maps to make sure it's open before going to a certain place.  
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was using Google Maps and I saw “add a missing place” and I was hooked. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am working on a super efficient wind turbine.

17265057_10212782500667589_8999426228736708425_n.jpg

Level 9

Re: Hello!!! I am Chris

Hello @ChristopherNF

Its fun havin you around!

Regards

JonasK

@ChristopherNF wrote:

Hello!!! I am Christopher Flores Artieda

I am originally from Bolivia but...I am living in Mays Landing, New Jersey.

I love being a Local Guide because I share information which help others to make smart decision. Making contributions, that will impact potentially millions of people and that this information that I share will be helpful for others... makes me feel really happy.

I remember that I was a attending a soccer game when my own smart phone suggest to contribute a picture with a program called Local Guides. It was from Google and immediately I started my contributions.

20170303_155601.jpg

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 8

Hi everyone!

Introducing myself

1. Name: Lucas 
  2. Location: Indaial, Brazil
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to be part of something great, to help connecting people to useful information. Google Maps have revolutionised how people looks for a place.
  4. I love to share: My favorite contribution is adding missing places to Google Maps, and taking 360º photos.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was trying 360º photo feature of Street View app when I just received this mysterious email saying that my photos are a "big hit" and inviting me to join Local Guides Program. In that time I was already a Waze contributor, but In a very short time I became completely addicted to the LG program.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I work as a salesman for a chocolate distributor, so I work visiting dozens of bakeries and producer of chocolate derivatives every week. I kind of become the reviewer of groceries... 😂

Me and my wife Jully.Me and my wife Jully.

😉😉😉

Lucas Kellermann - Indaial SC
Local Guide & Waze Map Editor
Level 5

Hello everyone!!

1. Name: Guadalupe
  2. Location: Córdoba, Argentina
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Helping people from all over the world
  4. I love to share: the information I am always looking for, because I think it can be useful
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I uploaded a picture of the place I work because the Street View wasn't updated and I was invited to join LG
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love food, cooking and eating it! I love trying new flavours mostly when I travel (In the picture: me and my salad in Lima, Peru)
  7. IMG-20150102-WA0012.jpg

Level 7

1. Name: Alessandra
  2. Location: Salerno, Italia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I like discover new places and share my knowledge with everyone. I would like to help people to discover my awesome city and our delicious food.
  4. I love to share: my knowledge to everyone
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I'm a Google addicted. I discovered Local Guides Program by Maps (Thanks Google for Google Maps because I always found my way)
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love the Radio, Music, Italy, my country and Salerno my unique city. I love the Sun, the beach, the sea. I love swimming and  I love travel, discover new cultures, people, food, opinion and ... to be continued 🙂IMG-20170422-WA0018.jpg

Level 5

Dear friends,

let me introduce myself.

Name: Timur

What do I love about being a Local Guide: It is interesting to be the part of global project, to add new information to Google maps, to share something useful. Moreover, it is comfortable to keep travel chronology and to explore more and more. I have not yet made a big contribution to Local Guides, but it is so amazing to see how the number of views is growing. 

I love to share: spherical panoramas, landscape photos.

How did I hear about Local Guides: In September 2015 Google greeted me in the Local Guides by e-mail in response to my photos uploaded to Google Maps.

Fun Fact About Me: There is no such fact. I am very serious person 🙂 MD, DSc.

DSCF9711s.jpg

contactphoto.jpg

Level 9

@InnocensiaO nice to have you on connect

Level 9

Re: Hello!!! I am Chris

@ChristopherNF nice to have you on connect

Level 9

@BornwellS nice to have you on connect, love that smile by the way

Level 9