Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

welcome 

mice to see u here LG

Level 8

@AshnaimB wrote:

Hello @Badruddeen

Thanks for the replay. Yes I try my best to give correct and quality reviews when I can.

I need a small help from you.

In my region there is no community. Do you know about how community runs and how can I start or join in it?

If I want to start a community, than what I can do for starting?

If you know about something, please help me.

Thanks

MA Bari

Hi @AshnaimB 

As  @PaulPavlinovich explained please visit Start an online community and Local Guides Help which will explain to you How To Start An Online Community. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to help.

Cheers

Level 8

Nice to see here LG

Level 10

Re: My Introduction

@SolomonI

many thanks for your information 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 7

1. Name: Ricky
  2. Location: Tokyo Japan(born in Tokyo)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love contributing to make full with enough information on the map for new explorer for there interests.
  4. I love to share: I basically share the place I well know. Especially, restaurant will be major content of me.love to eat.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Fantastic group. We can get together to make very accurate and meaningful map.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover places which the guidebook did not tell.

DSC_0742.jpg

Level 5

@RickyS Any photos?

Level 7

Added at the my first reply.

Level 10

1. Name: Samson
  2. Location: Minna, Nigeria
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that the voluntary contributions of review's, photos, adding of places, checking the facts I make to the Google map, is helping millions of people worldwide day by day. Seeing this brings me great excitement and happiness!!!!
  4. I love to share: I love adding places that are not yet listed on the Google map, so that when other people try to find that place, they can locate it easily. Whenever I visit a place, I like leaving a helpful review about the place so that other people can have a view about the place.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I downloaded the Goggle maps app and when I saw the start contributing icon, I clicked and started doing my part to make the world a easier place for people to locate with adequate and reliable information.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love travelling, visiting tourist attractions, and driving true remote areas to discover nature at its best.
Level 5

Oh, yes, I see it, it didn't appear at first) Sorry)

Level 7

@Lotos 

nice to meet you . nice work