GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Hi Chiwi @ChiwunmaA

May I take the pleasure to Welcome you to Google Local Guides Connect. Nice photo. 

Cheers

@ChiwunmaA wrote:

Thank you Gus, for your response and help. Here goes:

1. Name: Chiwunma (Chiwi for short)
  2. Location: Abuja, Nigeria
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Everything! It's really cool that what I do here can help people get around. It's like shedding light on a dark path- exciting!
  4. I love to share: I love to add and edit places too. I like to take photos and share experiences (actually get to talk about them) 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I use Google maps a lot! It became a habit and I think Google suggested it to me? Haha! I stumbled on it anyway.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to cook and eat good food. I love good design so wherever I go, I'm looking out for great Architecture 😉 (hint- #Architect) Me (in front) with extended family and family friends on Christmas vacation in Cross River state (Obudu Cattle Ranch), Nigeria.Me (in front) with extended family and family friends on Christmas vacation in Cross River state (Obudu Cattle Ranch), Nigeria.

Level 5

1. Name: GABRIELA E COVANTES ROSALES
  2. Location: CDMX, MEXICO(originally from Mazatlán, Sin)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I´ve been more the helped person than a local guide, so first i would like to thank every local guide who works for help other. Been a local guide is the impact that technology can make, help people around the world with a photo or a review is too easy and it is so much appreciated.
  4. How did I hear about Local Guides: I realized that a summit was coming this year and i starter to search about that. So i discovered that i was a local guide level 1, with my photos and comments, i didn´t know how i was helping so many people. This week my photos had 100,000 views.
  5. Fun Fact About Me: I love to eat all kind of food and i always am on a diet. 
Level 7

1. Name: Evan Stone
  2. Location: Seattle (Snohomish), WA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love visiting new places and learning about lesser known areas. I also love bringing attention to businesses and giving them potentially more business from people all over the internet.
  4. I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use "Add Missing Info" and look for missing information. Seeing new places pop up that need to be added brings me great joy.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I saw the option while using Google Maps and thought why not improve a product that I already love working with.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to go on nature hikes as well as other outdoor activities such as skiing and camping.

IMG_20170225_171419415.jpg

Level 8

Introduce Yourself - April 2017

1. Name: Helen Grace Cunanan
  2. Location: Makati City, Philippines
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:Being a Local Guide is definitely my way of life. I love to edit places, add missing places to help google map users in their everyday life, to be easier for them to find places as accurate as possible, wherever they want to go.
  4. I love to share: I love to share quality and interesting pictures and places where I have been, I love to share pictures to show the whole world how beautiful country the Philippines is!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was not aware I was a local guide until an email about the LG Summit 2017 was sent to me. I am a google map user for quite sometime now. A google map enthusiast. Because my job is always out in the field and in places, google map is a great help for me.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to explore and discover in street views, of places around the world. 
Level 9

Hi @FriskySvenling 

Welcome to LG Connect & thanks for sharing your introduction..!

Thanks

KamalHasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Hi @Giulio 

Nice to meet you here.....very impressive work or contribution. You are doing very well.

Thanks for sharing

KamalHasnainee

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Very nice introduction @OtavioWong

Thanks for sharing this.

KamalHasnainee

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Welcome @UmangA

@UmangA wrote:

Hi, guys!

It's been a while for me on Connect, but I never really did this. So here it is:-

1. Name: Umang Ajmera
  2. Location: Ahmedabad (Gujarat, India)
  3. Places Lived: Mumbai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Ahmedabad
  4. Languages: Hindi, English, Telugu, Gujarati
  5. What do I love about being a Local Guide: It's an awesome feeling when you know that people rely on your reviews and photos wherever they go!
  6. I love to share: Adding photos which help in making decisions. I also like to Add/Edit places to make maps better.
  7. How did I hear about Local Guides: Something from Google popped up and I at once knew this was my thing.
  8. Fun Fact About Me: An ambivert person with an epicure nature 😄 I have a thing for forgetting and this often leads to hilarious conversations with everyone!

I am a night owl who loves to be updated with the latest in the tech world and have a thing for coffee. A strong Karma believer. Here are some clicks defining me:

Paragliding is funParagliding is fun

Thanks

about.me/umangajmera

https://plus.google.com/communities/101571910020535125358
https://plus.google.com/communities/101571910020535125358 | Vivek
Level 5

Hi have do you post it through reply or how is it done I'm new to this and all I see is reply nothing else

Level 9

Hello @Anonymous

Nice introduction you have shared with us. 

Thanks

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh