Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: ABOUT ME

Nice to meet you @CassandraG
Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Name: Amit

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I like to help or assist people. I like show my city to peoplr through my eyes..i just love it man.

I love to share: when i go anywhere i just like explore new things new places and try to get information or history of place..of course i love history.

How did I hear about Local Guides: 

I was just messing with my phone suddenly see this your contribution in google map option..why not contribute and make something out of it.

Fun Fact About Me: I love to roam around my city or around it.. and love to explore 

Level 9

Hello @MehadeHasan

I am very glad to see you here from Bangladesh. Nice to meet you.

Thanks

Kamalhasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Re: Guides meet up

• Hi

Noted your request for attendance at the Summit - I think you are aiming rather high in the limited time available as you have to be an active Level 5 in order to apply and the closing date for applications is coming up very soon. However I like your your ambition and another meet up will likely happen in 2018. Why not try and get involved in local activities and continue your good work.

The link below will give you more information. Good luck and stick at it!

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/News-Updates/Local-Guides-Summit-2017-Applications-Open-April-...

Level 8

Hi Connect Family !!

1. Name: Rashed Khan
  2. Location: Satkhira, Bangladesh 
Level 7

Hi great @sulthanh how are you ?

@sulthanh wrote:

Hai @Karan_Verma my self Sulthan and I am from tamilnadu 

@Karan_Verma wrote:

Hello everyone,

My name is Karan Verma and from Punjab, India.

It's good to see ur msg ...

Karan Verma
Level 8

Re: Hello world from Santo Domingo!

@upliftyourmindwhere your photo?

Level 8

1. Name: Prakhar Sahu
  2. Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (I born here).
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being a Local Guide is a great thing itself, my contributions have received nice response from the people in the form of "Likes", it makes me happy and inspired to contribute more. 
  4. About my Job: I work as a Data Management Associate (Similar to Data Entry Operator) at Central Government Health Scheme, Lucknow under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. This is my first job and I really love it. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: YouTube is my favorite pass-time, I was checking some videos about Google there and I saw a search result related to the Local Guide Program. I opened the link and joined the Local Guide Community. There was no intention of mine to get rewards, I just wanted to be a part of the community as it was being run by Google. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love Airports, Love to fly, Love to spend my entire life with my laptop as it is the only thing I love a lot more than anything in the world.
  7. Education: I am 24 year old (03/05/1992), I hold a Master Degree in Computer Application. I am also willing to do PhD in Information Technology. Taken this picture during my Mumbai tour.Taken this picture during my Mumbai tour.
With love,
Prakhar Sahu
Level 8

Halo @MMASuperCelebs

where your photo ?

Level 5

Hello guys! 

My turn:

1. Name: Adry
  2. Location: Mexicali, Mexico
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I like the idea to improve and correct the locations and info provided by other people or the "default" which can't or is not update correctly.This is what is helpful for me and to the other people around.
  4. I love to share: Mostly try new places and write the truth about them. Good or bad. People need to check different points of views and not only what "some people" wanted to show.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I receive an e-mail and I say, "Let's do it also!"
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to eat, so, most of my contributions will be about food places or market or something relating to food. But also I am a recurrent traveler and many places must be reviewed.