GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Hello @Youdle
Welcome to local guide connect. Nice to meet you.
Level 8

Thanks so much!

Level 9

You are most wc @Youdle
Level 10

IIIO.jpg

Hi everyone,.

Name: Md Mehade Hasan

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I'm too much interesting about local guide. I can easily found out any place It also help many people every day. This local guide program hast great value in our daily life. I love this local guide program.

I love to Share: I love to share photo, review, add missing place & many more. For capture a photo i walk many miles every time. That's why i love this local guide.

How did I hear about Local Guides: One day i search my home place in google map than I start my journey in local guide. In quick time I achieved  level 5 status.

Fun Fact About Me: I love to travel one place to another place. I love music, watching movie, reading books & very important play with my son. My son (Sabbir) is my life.

So friends here my story. I dream one everyday to connect all the local guide in a one platform.

Level 6

1. Name: Andrew 
  2. Location: Denver, Colorado, USA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love my city! Denver is growing by leaps and bounds, and I want the wider world to have accurate and relevant information about the beautiful place that I proudly call my home. 
  4. I love to share: All the little things that people don't think about. Don't you ever wonder who makes sure that your new fave lounge at a downtown hotel doesn't say in maps that rollaways are available upon request?? It's me. You're welcome! 😉
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I had an extremely boring class in college, an inattentive professor, a smart phone, and an obsession with Street View. I got tired of seeing gas stations that were listed as grocery stores. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: My family has lived in this region of the country since the late17th century; long before the State of Colorado, or the United States of America, came into being.Estes Park, ColoradoEstes Park, Colorado

Level 7

Hello world from Santo Domingo!

I am very ashamed to learn about this section way after I've been a very active contributor and specially since learning it is a requirement to apply for the summit but hey! it's never too late! I hope to get involved in more ways and get to make new connections, I was seeing my contributions with a personal focus, It's great to be backed by a great active community. I hope to enhance my experience and discuss with other guides around the world.

I will get us started:

1. Name: Tomás
  2. Location: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I can share the best of my city.
  4. I love to share: Information that will lead to a better decision and enjoyment of my city. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I believe google itself but it's been too long.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I dream about being a farmer someday.
Level 8

Hello, fellow Local Guides! Let me introduce myself briefly 😉

1. Name: Petr
  2. Location: Prague (Czech republic)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Helping people with making a decision about visiting some place, so they can see the most amazing places in the area
  4. I love to share: I love to share reviews and photos
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I have been using Google Maps last three years as a navigation everywhere I went. After some time I have started looking on Google Maps application at interesting places nearby and reviews about them made by Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: My passion lies in travels. I love my country but also I want to travel the world. 
  7. 15317925_10202681276471083_1395407779114770330_n.jpg
Level 5

Hai @Karan_Verma my self Sulthan and I am from tamilnadu 

@Karan_Verma wrote:

Hello everyone,

My name is Karan Verma and from Punjab, India.

It's good to see ur msg ...

Level 9

Hi @PetrVot

Nice to meet you. Nice introduction. 

Thanks for sharing.

Kamalhasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 2

Re: ABOUT ME