GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Thnx sulthan bro ... Sure i will look forward for that .... Thnx for the help ...
Level 3

1. Name: Denis (Денис)
  2. Location: currently Sofia, Bulgaria 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that I can lead toursim as a whole in a new direction. I think that many magnificent landmarks are not so well known but deserve attention. 
  4. I love to share: I love to add photos. Whenever I think a photo is accurate for the place I post it immediatly. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: A push notification from Google kindly invited me to try it. I loved it!
  6. Fun Fact About Me:  I ride fixed gear bicycle and I love to shoot on 35mm film rolls and even develop them by myself.IMG-20170414-WA0000.jpg

Level 7

Hello Everyone!! ❤️

• Name: Onyinye Ihedoro (Just call me Onye, lol)
  • Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA (originally from Nigeria)
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: I am a huge lover of pictures. This allows me to harness my passion and put it to great use. In my city, there are too little pictures/ information about businesses and companies, and adding this information makes me feel like I have helped thousands of people, especially since I live in a college town.
  • I love to share: New Places! I also love taking pictures of these undiscovered places. Makes me feel like I've discovered the next "potentially" big thing! 
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: I have been contributing frequently on Google, and I got an email stating I could contribute more by being a Local guide
  • Fun Fact About Me: I love meeting people of diverse cultures! All my friends are international (mainly from Oman, India, Nepal, Nigeria, Sri Lanka, Ecuador, Venezuela, and Argentina), and we host cookouts regularly where we all make different dishes from our different cultures.

Also, I am very adventurous! I love to partake in extreme activities! I have been parasailing, rock climbing, been on the tallest roller coaster (Kingda Ka) and the tallest drop tower in the world (Zumanjaro)

When I'm not doing any of these, I love singing to annoy people 🙂

Snapchat-628764779.jpg

Level 8

Hello my friends,

I am so glad, that you like my home. But the statue in my garden I associate the fun feelings ...

When I received it as a gift from my family, it was many years ago, I was still a young woman.

I looked at the statue, and I found out, that the stone lady has a nice feminine shapes... 

So I asked right at home that I too have to look like statue. I thought,  that only I was kidding,

but no, my family it think seriously.... So now I go jogging, do sports, so I have not been bolder

than the statue ...Hahahahaha

Level 8

@DenisG

Welcome

Level 8

Hi! @Anonymous, Ni hao !

Really nice view. I have a friend from Taipei who have shown me some some pics from there, indeed Taiwan is very beautiful.

Someday I would definitely visit Taiwan and on that day I shall seek your help.

Cheers !!

Level 10

Hello @KlaudiaB just keep yourself young by heart. Year is just a number game. Some have more and some have few.

Looks is just a illusion. Attraction resides on appearance & beauty resides in heart. 🙂

But I am not kidding. hahaha. 

Statue never gives a love in return but you.

Thank you so much for the post.

@KlaudiaB wrote:

Hello my friends,

I am so glad, that you like my home. But the statue in my garden I associate the fun feelings ...

When I received it as a gift from his family, it was many years ago, I was still a young woman.

I looked at the statue, and I found out, that the stone lady has a nice feminine shapes... 

So I asked right at home that I too have to look like statue. I thought,  that only I was kidding,

but no, my family it think seriously.... So now I go jogging, do sports, so I have not been bolder

than the statue ...Hahahahaha

Level 9

Hi, @OnyinyeI

welcome to LG connect & thanks for sharing about your multi talent !

Thanks

KamalHasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 7

Thank You! This is my second post and I like it already!

Level 7

1. Name: Tory Paez
  2. Location: Isla de Chira, Costa Rica (originally from USA)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love being able to put small businesses and off-the-beaten path places on the map!
  4. I love to share: Photos and information about unknown, amazing businesses all around the world.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I discovered Local Guides while working with Google Mi Negocio with small local entrepreneurs in my Costa Rican community as a U.S. Peace Corps Volunteer. Once we started getting their businesses on the map, I created the Isla de Chira Local Guides page to enhance the visitor experience to our awesome community! 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I've never lived anywhere longer than six years in my entire life. I'm always on the move and exploring new places.
  7. Valparaíso, ChileValparaíso, Chile