GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Hello

Russian language is sweet sounding...I am an Indian...I don't know Russian...but I got to hear a few girls speak the lingo a few days ago in Goa here in India...I found it soft and sweet...

regards,

Jawed

Level 5

Re: Intro | Awesome Place , all with one Think - Help who loves not to sit in one place | :D :)

Welcome Anoop Dev. Thanks and keep in touch.

Level 5

Local Guide from Venice

Greetings to all the Local Guides, my name is Andrea and I am from Marcon in the province of Venice.
I am a young local guide who passionately pursues this hobby and strongly believes in this project Google.

Have a Nice Day!

Andrew

Andrea Scantamburlo - Local Guides
Level 9

Re: Intro | Awesome Place , all with one Think - Help who loves not to sit in one place | :D :)

Hi @AnoopDevV, welcome to Local Guides Connect. Nice introduction you have shared with us. It is happy to say we got a new friend from India. 

Thanks for sharing !

kamalhasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Hello @Anonymous welcome to LG Connect. Thank you very much for sharing the nice pic with sky view of Kuala Lumpur.

Thanks

Kamalhasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 4

1. Name:  Katie
  2. Location: California, USA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I just like that's it's a reason to go outside, walk around, check out places you've never been to/haven't noticed. 
  4. I love to share: photos. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: was probably googling something, tripped and fell into it.
  6. Fun Fact About Me:   i am pretty boring, and after scrolling thru this discussion think I've heard that award ",for doing nothing longer then anybody else" like Patrick Star from SpongeBob. 

20170129_115554.jpg

Level 8

• Name: Adrián
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love how many people sees the tip daily, specially when people finds useful the information I share.
  • I love to share: I love taking pics and uploading to Maps. My friends are used to me saying "this photo is for Maps!"
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: By contributing to Google Maps with comments and pics 🙂

20170415_175716.jpg

Level 8

Welcome to LG community!!

@KatieB wrote:
  1. Name:  Katie
  2. Location: California, USA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I just like that's it's a reason to go outside, walk around, check out places you've never been to/haven't noticed. 
  4. I love to share: photos. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: was probably googling something, tripped and fell into it.
  6. Fun Fact About Me:   i am pretty boring, and after scrolling thru this discussion think I've heard that award ",for doing nothing longer then anybody else" like Patrick Star from SpongeBob. 

20170129_115554.jpg

Level 8

Re: Hello

Ou, sorry please,

but yes, Russian language is really nice language.

Yours sincerely, KlaudiB.

Level 8

Hello Adrián! Welcome to LG Connect. Thank you very much for sharing the nice pic. Very beautiful tulips. Pleased to meet you!

Korietnik