Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Doodhsagar trekkingDoodhsagar trekking

Spoiler
1. Name: Rafiq
2. Location: Bengaluru,karnataka, India 
3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing photos. I take probably 500 every day, nice to have them be of use!
4. I love to share: Photos. All the way. 
5. How did I hear about Local Guides:  I randomly started posting photos when Google maps asked me to lol
6. Fun Fact About Me: I have never worn a tie in my life.

Level 3

1. Name: Belen
  2. Location: Lleida (Spain)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I really like to take photos and share them and enjoy the photos of others to fascinate me the precious places that are  around the world.
  4. I love to share: I love sharing small and great things, food and places.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: because I added a photo without knowing it to a local ha ha
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover new places and local foods 
  7. IMG-20170417-WA0002.jpg
Level 7

Hi, @Belc ...

Nice post

Level 8

1. Name: Innocent
  2. Location: Uganda
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to see people rejoicing when they find the places they were looking for on Google maps.
  4. I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Any place I visit, I make sure I add photos, do reviews and even update locations when possible.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I wanted to add a home business to Google Maps, in the process, I got an email to join Local guides, since then, I have been a first family in the Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love traveling to new districts mainly in my country, video games amd programming.
Level 8

To be a Local Guide is pasion, love, adventure...always  you are looking a good picture, thinking reviews and sharing your favorite places. At the top of Great Pyramid of CholulaAt the top of Great Pyramid of CholulaDark clouds, Great Pyramid of CholulaDark clouds, Great Pyramid of Cholula

YoAnotzin
Level 7

1. Name: Leonardo "Lobo".
  2. Location: Tegucigalpa, Honduras
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help other people. I love to share my maps and reviews, and most important get all the information they need in a single place.
  4. I love to share: I love to share my photos and experiences.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Well one day I was browsing Google Maps when I saw the options to write reviews and upload photos, and from that moment I liked it a lot, because I enjoy the trips, the adventure and leave a mark of those experiences with my photos.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to meet new people, travel, and photograph my adventures.030.JPG
Level 8

Hi Mike @Anonymous

I want to go with you to that secret place. 🙂 Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Cheers.

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm new

1. Name: Mike
  2. Location: Taipei, Taiwan
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Add comments and share photo to any place I visted.
  4. I love to share: I love to share photo, especially 360. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I used to find new place via Google Map. Someday I found there is a Contributor item! So I join it!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to visit new place, especially secret one which is not on Map! IMG_20170404_194958.jpg

Level 8

Hello Ladislav @atom_cz

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. So @GusMoreira is really promoting LGC eh. 🙂

@LadislavK wrote:
  1. Name: Ladislav
  2. Location: Nymburk, Czech republic. 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my contributions have a HUGE impact in the world and help millions of people everyday!
  4. I love to share: I love to add and edit places, photos Also add new routes, if will be possible again in future
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: directly from Gus on MapMaker meeting in Prague October 2015
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover new local breweries everywhere.
    IMG_0377.jpg

Cheers.

Level 8

Hello my friends,

in my first post I wrote about myself, how I became a member of our community,
where am I from and many other things...But something important I still have not

mentioned. I like people, talking with them, meeting with them. This photo was

created this year in March during the celebration of International Women's Day

at the club for pensioners. My dear aunties,they do not even know, that now that

can see them the whole world. 

I rInternational Women's Day 2017.JPGeally like them.

Level 5

1. Name: Hyein
  2. Location: Toronto, Ontario (was born Korea)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Show my favourite city in the world, Toronto!
  4. I love to share: Photos and reviews on some of my favourite brunch spots. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: It popped up on my Android one day. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm an artist who are trained as a mining engineer. IMG_20170416_113202.jpg

Nice to meet you, everyone!