cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Hello world,

I am Ludovic, I'm 40 and I have 2 Children  (18yo and 20yo), I am carrier so I drive everyday and I visite lots of cities, It is why I share lots of  photo anywhere in France (+1500 photos and more than 10 millions views). I don't speak english but I'm trying tout learn my son help me.

Regards,

Ludovic

Level 6

Introduce yourself

Introduction: Myself Harshad Khandare.

I am a local 3 level guide, added many places like malls, shops, restaurants, IT companies, villages, devotional temples and many more to the Google maps, and in future it will be increasing of addition of places.

Experience is very awesome and exciting.

Thank you Google maps for providing this platform.

Level 7

Hello world.

1. Name: Nitchan
  2. Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being able to share useful information to other people and helping them to complete the jigsaw of the Google Maps. 
  4. I love to share: Short reviews and some photos.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I can’t exactly recall. But I think I stumbled upon it by reporting wrong information on Google Maps.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I may seem shy and quiet. But if you get close enough you'll see that I'm funny and a bit naughty 😜

@Z_Fitriani Here it is 😉

DSC03097.JPG

Level 6

Hello everyone 🙂

1. Name: Jakub
  2. Location: Warsaw, Poland
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that I can help everyone to have up to date info in Google Maps, as I'm also often using it.
  4. I love to share: I love to see when my reviews and place updates/additions become useful for the community
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Map near my family home was not up to date, so i had to use map maker... While reading about it i saw a "contribute" option so... here I am! 🙂
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love walking around my neighbourhood, and visit new places.

Photo will be added someday 🙂

Level 9

@Kezyrb

Welcome to LG Connect & nice to meet you.

Thanks for sharing.

KamalH

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Hello @Ll Ludovic, Welcome and glad to meet you. +1500 photos and more than 10 millions views that's an excellent achievement.

Level 9

Hello !!! How to write to Introduce Yourself ???

Level 8

Re: Introducing Myself - April 2017

Thank you for the welcome to the community.
I like when I'm welcome,
it is for me a good feeling, Klaudia

Level 8

Thank you for the welcome to the community.
I like when I'm welcome,
It is for me a good feeling, Klaudia

Level 8

Hi @Ll..

@LL wrote:

Hello world,

I am Ludovic, I drive everyday and I visite lots of cities, It is why I share lots of  photo anywhere in France (+1500 photos and more than 10 millions views).

Shared 1500+ photos... Got 10 million views..?? You rock, bro...

@LL wrote:

I don't speak english but I'm trying tout learn my son help me.

Regards,

Ludovic

I wish you will become expert in english soon.. Welcome to Local Guides Connect.. 🙂 

Vellore Local Guides