Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

@krizzamaem nice to have you on connect

@krizzamaem wrote:
1. Name: Krizzamae Mallare

2. Location: Panabo City, Davao del Norte, Philippines

3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I am still new with this community, still learning the right process. .hope I am welcome.

4. I love to share: I love to share my travel experiences which I personally tag "Time of my Life" to show not just my vanity but the real beauty that lies on the horizon.Island hopping@ Cordova, Cebu, PhilippinesIsland hopping@ Cordova, Cebu, Philippines

5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Ow, i just happened to browse over it while surfing the net. Fun Fact About Me: I Travel today not because of wants but because it's necessary ☺️☺️☺️ don't get me wrong. . I love what i am doing and been so greatful with God for these blessings that had been poured into my plate. My job send me to places.  

Level 9

Hi @krizzamaem, Welcome to LG Connect.

Nice pic. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks

KamalH

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

@YamiG Where is your photo?

Level 5

Re: Introducing Myself - April 2017

I love Punta del Este!! I traveled there, Montevideo, and Salto in 2012. 

Level 10

Re: New contacts

@ThaneeM Where is your photo?

Level 3

Hello everyone

My name is Putri Rahma Widya Lestari, as known as Puput. I'm from Cimahi, West Java, Indonesia, Southeast Asia. I'm level 3 Local guides.

I love the fact when people can view with my contribution and can get information from it. l love to share from check the facts, like the name of the place, phone number, and etc. From the facts the people will get many information and get no doubt if they will go to the place.

I always use google maps or google street view if i want to go to somewhere, from that i see the pop up information that asking me about the place which a have visited so i'm become so addicted to give information like that.

I love adventure and go to the beautiful place or historic place and also i like to try a new food, usually my family ask me to accompany them to go to somewhere, and i can go to the 5 place in one day if i'm off from work.

IMG_1749.JPG

-Purawile

Level 10

@PutriR Welcome to Local Guides. Beautiful photos.

Level 4
Level 4

Hi guys,

Nice to meeting you guys. I've been joining Local Guides quite some time but it's new in Connect. Hope I will be more active in Connect in the future.

Let's have my short intro here:

1. Name: Kai
  2. Location: Malaysia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love posting photos and writing review.
  4. I love to share: I love to share my experience at different places so that others could take it as reference when they paying visit to the place.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I've gotten email from Google telling me about Local Guides and since it's just 1 more step (post to Google Map instead of keeping in my phone gallery) from what I regularly do, why not join and earn some badges.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm not always give 5 stars rating, but when I did, it's really awesome!
Level 8

Welcome @KH. I've been to Malaysia. Beautiful country. I have plan to go again.

Level 1

Introducing Yourself

1. Name:  Ahnaf Tanvir . 2. Location:  Dhaka,Bangladesh. 3.What do I love about being a Local Guide:  I love the fact that my contributions have a HUGE impact in the world and help millions of people everyday! 4. I love to share:  I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use "Check the Facts" and look for missing information 5. How did I hear about Local Guides:  After a some time working with Map.. i found a mail about L G . 6. Fun Fact About Me:  I love to discover gorgeous lady everywhere I go ..