GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introduce Yourself- April 2017

• Name: Krizzamae Mallare
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: I am still new with this community, still learning the right process. .hope I am welcome.
  • I love to share: I love to share my travel experiences which I personally tag "Time of my Life" to show not just my vanity but the real beauty that lies on the horizon.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: Ow, i just happened to browse over it while surfing the net.
  • Fun Fact About Me: I Travel today not because of wants but because it's necessary ☺️☺️☺️ don't get me wrong. . I love what i am doing and been so greatful with God for these blessings that had been poured into my plate. My job send me to places.

Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

1. Name: April
  2. Location: Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love where I live and being able to help our many tourists have the best vacation possible!
  4. I love to share: Experiences and local tips vs. the popular areas that everyone recommends, which typically become crowded
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I manage several Google business accounts as my day job and realized a LOT of the information in our area is wrong or missing.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love hiking, camping and skiing.  The more I see of this area, the more I want to see!
Level 6

1. Name: Krizzamae Mallare

2. Location: Panabo City, Davao del Norte, Philippines

3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I am still new with this community, still learning the right process. .hope I am welcome.

4. I love to share: I love to share my travel experiences which I personally tag "Time of my Life" to show not just my vanity but the real beauty that lies on the horizon.Island hopping@ Cordova, Cebu, PhilippinesIsland hopping@ Cordova, Cebu, Philippines

5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Ow, i just happened to browse over it while surfing the net. Fun Fact About Me: I Travel today not because of wants but because it's necessary ☺️☺️☺️ don't get me wrong. . I love what i am doing and been so greatful with God for these blessings that had been poured into my plate. My job send me to places.  

Level 2

P_20161220_104310_BF.jpg

Here I am!

Level 2

Hello all 🙂

heres a little about myself

1. Name: Reginad
  2. Location: Abilene, Texas Native
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my contributions have a impact on peoples daily lives, Also my photography gets seen by eveyone looking for a location I've contributed to.
  4. I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use "Check the Facts" and look for missing information
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Email
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I BIKE THIS TOWN
Level 8

Introducing Myself - April 2017

Hello Local Guides!

As part of this community I love sharing experiences with  people from all over the world! I like to spread every little place of my country, I hope I can do a good job and leave a mark that can serve for new generations.

1. Name: Marcos
  2. Location: Punta del Este, Uruguay
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I really love to contribute with the society my experiences and together building the pieces of this puzzle, where it allows us to know where we are, and the diffusion that our contribution has.
  4. I love to share: Add and Edit places, and almost photographs specially Buildings.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I am also a Facebook Places Editor and last year discovered in Google Maps this activity and I didn't doubt on joining me!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I enjoy being a user while I work, talking with foreing people and discovering the best things to do!

my dogs and I at San Rafael Beachmy dogs and I at San Rafael Beach

Level 5

@RejjıX,

Good onya mate....welcome to Connect.All the best!

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 8

Spoiler

Wow Lorenzo @sertaoexpedicoes

If the photo was not enough in Mount Roraima, a place that very few Brazilians know, you also discover high mountains. You are really an explorer, rss

Mauricio Grasser
Level 3

1. Name: Michael
  2. Location: Brazil (and all the possible places around :p)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love helping people with tips from places I already know and meet new people.
  4. I love to share: I like to evaluate places and verify information / check the facts.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Looking for information on google maps about places I found out about local guides. I saw this amazing group of people.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love meeting new people and cultures. Sometimes I talk too much 😛

perfil.jpg

Level 9

@AnnaR 

Welcome again & good to see you here with your nice photo. Yesterday we have seen your details of introduction ;

Now you have shared your nice pic.

Thank you for sharing but it would be good if you shared this image with your detailed introduction by editing.  This was your introduction right..?

Hello to everyone, let me introduce myself 

• Name: Anna
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact of being helpful for lots of people
  • I love to share: I love to add photos and leave comments
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: I wanted to improve the information about my county's places since they are very poor. So I decided to join the community and give my reviews. I have just started but I am doing it very carefully.

Fun Fact About Me: I can speak four languages

Thank you very much.

KamalH

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh