Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

@mkrm wrote:

• Name: Ruwani
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: help to people 
  • I love to share:  love to add and edit places, photograph 
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: i dont remember :))
  • Fun Fact About Me: i love to talk,i talk lot 

njj.jpg160514-163034.jpgDSC_9227.jpg13615514_1217465551618830_6380625524382423891_n.jpgG0032558.jpg12821434_1119582714740448_6907017221783320268_n.jpg

Wonderful pics

Level 3

Name: Lise- Marie 

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love that I help people that use Google maps and hopefully help them making a decision.

I love to share: Positive feedback! I also enjoy editing information if I spot a mistake. 

How did I hear about Local Guides: I never reviewed anything, but I had a disappointing birthday meal in February. I wrote a review on Google maps, hoping that the owners would see this and use this as an opportunity to improve. I received an email from Google thanking me for the review and now I am hooked. 

Fun Fact About Me:I love travelling and exploring new places. I love good food and tipple. I am the one on the right :)I am the one on the right 🙂

Level 2

Hi 

I m Dinesh from Gurgaon India . Google map is very use ful ,I really enjoy it in Turkey,when a taxiguy drove for long route n I was checking route on Google ,I immediately highlight him n he apologized ..Finding restaurant s ,fuel station etc is very useful.

@GusM wrote:

As "Introduce Yourself" threads get quite long, we start new ones regularly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads to see who already joined and where they are from (simply search "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any we find into here to keep the site organized. 

I will get us started:

1. Name: Gus
  2. Location: New York, USA (originally from Brazil)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my contributions have a HUGE impact in the world and help millions of people everyday!
  4. I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use "Check the Facts" and look for missing information
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: After a some time working with Map Maker I saw this amazing group of people who share the same passion as I do. Why not join, eh!?
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover local foods everywhere I go and also love to fly (as a passenger and as a pilot)

14115021_10153781861247681_2193012331144964483_o.jpg

Level 9

Hi @DineshS Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

We are glad to see you here. Can you please detail us about you by Introduce Yourself First by clicking this url here. in details.

You can explore any of the Discussion Board from Connect Sections. following with rules & regulation of the section.

Thank you very much.

KamalH 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Hi @ParieP

Nice to know you fellow Bali Local Guides greetings from Bandung.

Salam Kontributor,

Titan Rahadian

Level 5

Hello World!

I'm thrilled to be a part of this community. If you ever come and visit Nürnberg in Germany or Brisbane Australia, let me know and we can hang out 🙂

1. Name: Jan
  2. Location: I live in Nürnberg Germany and Brisbane Australia. 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: It is fun to be involved in building a google service and to be able to share my insights with other people!
  4. I love to share: I mostly shared picture to give people visuals or write reviews to share my insights.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I think it was a new option in maps. I quickly figured out how to contribute and loved it ever since! 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to travel the world and meet local people, which goes along well with my profession as a business consultant for a global company. 41209_476006582904_7144395_n.jpg200207_17913697904_6535_n.jpg 
Level 5

Hello Lise- Marie, welcome to LGC.

Level 2

ABOUT ME

1. Name:You can call me Lynn 
  2. Location: Gaylord, Michigan USA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Not only I can help others in finding the right places to go but also meeting fellow explorers around the globe.  I always love the local insights shared by Local Guides about their city.
  4. I love to share: The places I have been with the beauty of nature when I can
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: From google
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I always like to see people smile mainly the elderly I like to joke around 
Level 10

Re: ABOUT ME

@CassandraG

welcome to community!

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Connect Moderator

Re: ABOUT ME

@CassandraG hi

Welcome to Local Guides Connect Forum and Thanks for your Posting on Connect....

Some useful tips .....

Please Search the community before posting question, there are many question like yours are already solved with best answer.

If you are a new to this Forum, Please introduce yourself in this thread- 

Before make any new post, read this board topics to know about the forum usage  -

Visit Share your Photos & Discoveries  board to know how to share photos or story -

To know about completely Local Guides ....  

Happy Guiding !!

Happy Mapping !!