Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

My name is Gamila  from Alexandria Egypt

@KhaledA wrote:

Hello World 😄 

1. Name: Khaled
  2. Location: Alexandria (sometimes Cairo), Egypt
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love Sharing information, advising friends, locals and foreigners  
  4. I love to share: I love to photograph, add and edit places.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Realising the good fact about sharing knowledge and advice i started contributing more and more to google maps from there it took me to local guides   
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love Africa and have a NGO in Uganda, dug 130 water borehole, built a huge school for the community, Orphanage, Clinics and  much morekhaled pp.jpg

@KhaledA wrote:

Hello World 😄 

3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love Sharing information, advising friends, locals and foreigners  
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Realising the good fact about sharing knowledge and advice i started contributing more and more to google maps from there it took me to local guides   
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love Africa and have a NGO in Uganda, dug 130 water borehole, built a huge school for the community, Orphanage, Clinics and  much morekhaled pp.jpg

Level 4

@KhaledA wrote:

6. Fun Fact About Me: I love Africa and have a NGO in Uganda, dug 130 water borehole, built a huge school for the community, Orphanage, Clinics and  much momuch more
  1. khaled pp.jpg

Hello, & a warm, friendly welcome @GamilaA from across the world - I love the picture; it provides contrast to the misery that news outlets often report.  I was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA & have an interest in studying "Egypt" all the way back to Kemet days - long story but perhaps another thread; )

Anyway using the template, here's a short intro for me - I have 2b careful as im a survivor of domestic violence & attempted murder and my horse is also not safe, which is why I use a pseudonym and keep quiet, but this is part of healing and the reclamation process of my life...here goes:

1. Name: Mic
  2. Location: Vancouver, BC Canada area & Olympia, Washington USA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Giving is truly receiving, it helps add to helpful info, it allows me to show visitors things that make the old style tour info totally anachronistically obsolete - I hope when I'm able to travel again that I'm able to get the least biased, most detailed ; most local & most honest info,n good or bad, about major urban areas to suburban/exurbs; all the way to rural areas, especially given my deep ❤ for 🐎 horses, Kinney in particular.
  4. I love to share: the unusual, photos, nature, animals &- the obscure
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides:  Honestly, from the first update of Google Maps that had it,  and was hooked.
  6. Fun Fact(s) About Me: Music, Basketball and Horses : Graduated from University of Colorado, founded a band (Kroakers, see http://www.last.fm/music/Kroakers), am a horse trsiner, did/still do both professionally, basketball is fun only, and although while in Olympia I loved to go to Portland, Oregon, for a while our practice pad & raw recording space was the EMP Music Project in Seattle, WA, I the shadow of the Space Needle and Key Arena. A few times on break between sessions  (while the Sonics were still in town), their unofficial court was outside, across the street & often we'd meet players wanting to get shots in away from media, on a playground that was otherwise unremarkable & would be the "Nuttin' but Chain" concrete, but it was kept up for the community & painted green & gold, Sonics colors w/ logo & official NBA basketballs that had been used in games... the coolest dude was "Big Smoove", Sam Perkins.  All 3 life passions intersected at points, I'll elaborate at another time assuming anyone's curious.

Anyway, welcome to all fellow newcomers;I just hit Level 4 today - thanks for the warm welcome, kudos & in advance for any yet to come.

PEace, from MM & Ms. KINNEY of Kroakers

@MicMorose 

Also on Google Plus

EDITED again to add a bit, remove + signs, fix autocorrect typos - thank u to all those who've shown love to Ms Kinney - I'll upload pix of our albums, songs, videos & more.  

My pic:

Ms Kinney circa 2013 - currently searching desperately as she's being held captiveMs Kinney circa 2013 - currently searching desperately as she's being held captive

Level 8

1. Name: Valerii
  2. Location: Ukraine
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Accurate information, informative reviews, high-quality panoramic photos - that's why millions of people (including myself) like Google Local Guides for!
  4. I love to share:I like to share photos and reviews of interesting places and sights, restaurants, hotels and other useful information using Google maps. But mostly I love to post panoramic photos on Google maps.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Once I was browsing panoramic photos on Google Maps. Than I clicked the author's link and found that he's a local guide. So I decided to join the community too.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have been engaged in panoramic photography for almost 8 years. I am the first Ukrainian photographer who took panoramic pictures of lake Synevir and the "Nemo" Dolphinarium in Odessa.
  7. DSC_4807111.JPG
Korietnik
Level 8

Hi @ChrisH..

Uploading 3000 photos is just great.. You really did a fantastic job.. Welcome to Local Guides Connect..

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hi @Ankur..

I too from India and i also love nature..

@ankurm wrote:
  1. Fun Fact About Me: I am a half vampire 😈 😜 just kidding ,I love natureDSC_0351.JPG

May i know the location of your photo..

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hi @RABNS..

Hope you are well now.. Forget the past.. Welcome to Local Guides Connect..

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hi @Jessica..

@JessicaM wrote:

That I want to go more place and share more.

love to share: Photos of delicious food

I too love visiting places.. I hope you enjoy being in Local Guides Connect.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hi @SudaS..

@SudaS wrote:
I'll keep exploring the world still have many places that I never go and I want to visit. 

I wish you visit the places which you didn't visit.. Welcome to Local Guides Connect.. 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 2

1. Name: Darryl
  2. Location: Sydney, Australia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Giving accurate reviews on places & businesses, and hoping that the management at these firms use these reviews to improve their businesses
  4. I love to share: Information & reviews on business and places, especially restaurants.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Since I depend so much on Google Maps, I thought it would be interesting to participate and pay it forward. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have lived, worked or studied on four different continents and loving travelling and trying out new places to eat. 

IMG_6438.JPG

Level 8

Hi @ValerieCoretnic

Thanks for sharing your introduction.. Happy to have you in Local Guides Connect.. Its really great to be the first one to post a panoramic photo of a famous place.. I hope you post more and more panoramic photos in upcoming days.. I think you mean 360 photos.. Thank you.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides