Level 10

Bls: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Nice to know about you.

@roedyrustam @Aloknath @GusMoreira @JeanRV

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

1. Name: Joseph
  2. Location: Taipo, Hong Kong.
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being a Level 5 Local Guides is a honor. When someone like your reviews on Google Maps and your photos reached over 1,xxx,xxx views it's very thrilling to me.
  4. I love to share: Keep taking photos everywhere even when travelling. Gave reviews about some places like Museum, landmarks, restaurants etc. in Paris Reims like this photo with my wife for example.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: One day I suddenly discovered it, very likely because I use Android phones/tablets and Google Maps.  Then I applied and tried it.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am a Slash People, IT/Community Organizer/Eco-Riders(members of)/Arts Administrator17353344_10155837570382506_3061834213323084531_n.jpg

Joseph Zhan
Level 8

hi @GeorgiySel nice to know, hi from Indonesia.

Level 8

hi @BeckyMotivates

it inspire for me to more do as local guides thanks.

Level 8

hi @Z_Fitriani

nice pic bromo i always wanted to go there, thanks for the share.

Keep on contribute.

TitanR

Level 9

Thank you @ProfArunCM

Newton Pakhira
Level 9

Re: hey everyone

Hi! I am Newton from India. I am also new here.

Newton Pakhira
Level 10

I don't think you are new @ClaudiaS. You are already in level 4. hahaha. Kidding.

Thank you so much for being a part of us. 🙂

@ClaudiaS wrote:

I'm new! 

Name: Claudia
What do I love about being a Local Guide: I'm so curious, so is normal for me to look (online) for new places to visit and see what people are doing there. 
I love to share: Also my old places to keep track where I've been and how was it.  
How did I hear about Local Guides: google sent me an email! Hey...  🙂
Fun Fact About Me: I love hats...

this one I borrowed..this one I borrowed..

Level 5

@JosephZhan,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect mate......and what a lovely photo! My wife has been to Hong Kong training staff in hospitals how to use the software programs of her employer...a huge American heath care company...at that time it was Carefusion which has since been absorbed by another even larger heath care company.I met my wife when she was doing the same work in my home country Australia many years ago.We moved to California 10 years ago to be close to her family here.I hope you enjoy your time on Connect.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 3

1. Name: Akhil Jami
  2. Location: India, Hyderabad
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Helping others explore the world.
  4. I love to share: Mainly love posting picture of locations
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Through Google Maps
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover places