SajolKDas's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

International Mother Language Day-2017 Celebration (অমর একুশে)

It is been a great day that we all celebrate the International Mother Language Day on 21st February.

This day is carrying a great importance about Language. The language you speak, write and read around the world.

For this day we were preparing for the whole week. Buying flowers and decorated the flower.

A whole night needed to make the flower. In the early morning, we some members of Bangladesh Local Guides presents at the premises of the Shahid Minar(Memorial for them who gave their life for the Bengali Language in 1952). But at early morning there a big crowd of general people we also came to Shahid Minar to show the respect of martyr.

Sharing some of the pictures of this day.

Preparing for the dayPreparing for the dayThe final flowerThe final flowerwe therewe therelarge crowedlarge crowedAll came thereAll came thereTaking some photosTaking some photosPutting flowerPutting flowerDesign by flower in front of Shahid MinarDesign by flower in front of Shahid MinarDesign by flower in front of Shahid MinarDesign by flower in front of Shahid MinarDesign by flower in front of Shahid MinarDesign by flower in front of Shahid MinarDesign by flower in front of Shahid MinarDesign by flower in front of Shahid MinarDesign by flower in front of Shahid MinarDesign by flower in front of Shahid MinarIMG_9123.JPGDesign by flower in front of Shahid MinarDesign by flower in front of Shahid MinarDesign by flower in front of Shahid MinarDesign by flower in front of Shahid Minar

8 comments
Level 10

Re: International Mother Language Day-2017 Celebration (অমর একুশে)

@SajolKDas thanks a lot for share  

Mahabub Hasan
Former Google Contributor

I love seeing all these photos 🙂

Level 8

The pictures are awesome !

Thanks for sharing the images  @SajolKDas

I Specially liked the flower designs/rangoli 

They are awesome 

Level 6

Internarional mother language day

International mother language day.International mother language day.

Level 7

Hello Sajol KumarD

Thanks for an excellent post. I convey my respect to those who fight, died on 1952 and whose still fighting for own mother language.

Level 9

I love those flowers and really it's beautiful 🙂

Level 8

@MahabubMunna vai next time we will be there earlier.

You see the system there.

Level 10

@OSAMA @ErmesT look last year we celebrate mother language day  , org by Bangladesh LG . 

Mahabub Hasan