ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: International Holocaust Remembrance Day - January 27

Thank you @Alana74 for reaching this post.

It is nice to see you here, after Connect Live.

Someone says that we learn by our mistakes, but we must remember the mistakes first

Connect Moderator

Thank you for forcing yourself to reply, @FaridTDF 

I had some friend, disappeared during the terrible moments that your country was facing on the '70, so I know, I remember, I cannot forget, what happened in Argentina, what happened in Chile. I want to remember, even if it is so painful.

Connect Moderator

Gracias @ErmesT por hacer este post y obligarme internamente a responder, ya que como dice el dicho "si no sacamos las cosas de adentro tienden a podrirse", siempre que pueda estaré alado de este tipo de post por lo menos dando una pequeña opinión, no considero que tenga la verdad, pero el sentimiento de perdida y vacío que tenemos por una persona que muere o desaparece en este tipo de situaciones de guerra o dictaduras militares como las sufridas en la América del Sur, es muy grande, es al día de hoy que todavía recuerdo a un tío mio (Hamadale), yo en ese entonces era niño, creo que unos 9 años no se cuantos realmente, pero si recuerdo a mi tio que desapareció. 

Farid

Connect Moderator

Thank you @JanVanHaver 

I have the same feeling, that's why I decided to write this post. Really, watching the people taking selfies was more painful than the visit to Auschwitz

Connect Moderator

I know you are @TorM , and the visit to Auschwitz was, from my side, very wanted, so thank you again.

I believe that, for a German, it would be more difficult, even if I think the correct world is Nazist, (or Fascist in Italy), that is more associated to a crazy ideology, than to a people. People is always a victim, so it was for the German soldiers

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Jesi 

A few days ago I visited the Jewish ghetto in Venice. I will share a few photos later. Next time I want to go to the Armenian district.

They both suffered an extermination, in different time and in different places. The madness was the same

Level 8

Ah Thank You so much @ErmesT  that is so kind of you, what a lovely thought and a beautiful  flower ☺

Connect Moderator

Rif.: International Holocaust Remembrance Day - January 27

Grazie @Anonymous  per le tue parole.

Ieri sono stato al ghetto ebraico di Venezia, e in un momento mi sei venuta in mente. Stavo pensando, ti va di raccontare delle Pietre d'inciampo? Hai delle immagini?

Anonymous
Not applicable

immagini @ErmesT adesso no. 

Però abito in Prati dove ci sono delle palazzine che hanno le pietre di inciampo fuori dai portoni. Come rientro a Roma posso fare le foto, e anche un post. 

Connect Moderator

Grazie @Anonymous 

Sarebbe splendido. Taggami quando fai il post, così metto il link nel post iniziale di questo thread.

Mi è sempre piaciuto Prati, appena fuori dalla Flaminia