TuhinSir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

International Commercial Fair in Dhaka in 2019

The fair is started 1st January 2019. It will stay 31 January 2019. There are many stall in the fair. Customer get good discount. Electronics, clothes, foods and many catagories pavilion set up there. Ticket fee adult 30tk and children 30 tk. I have shared some photo here. Selfi (infront of Fair)Selfi (infront of Fair)

Thailand PavilionThailand Pavilion

Akiz products storeAkiz products store

Italian Lighting storeItalian Lighting store

Fair's peopleFair's people

Agargaon, Dhaka, Bangladesh
5 comments
Google Vendor

Re: International Commercial Fair in Dhaka in 2019

Hi @TuhinSir,

Thank you for sharing these photos with us. What did you like the most about the fair? Is it organized every year?

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @InaS

Yes,  it is organized every year.

Sorry for late answer, I don't see the notification. Please don't mind. 

Google Vendor

Hi @TuhinSir,

Thank you for your reply. How many countries are participating in the fair?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @InaS 

10+ countries (Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Japan, Jarmany, Pakistan, Chin, Iran, Australia and more) are participated the fair. 

Google Vendor

It must've been a huge festival. Thanks for your reply @TuhinSir. I hope to read more posts from you.