SarahKa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: International Coffee Week (but only a day) and more

oh @Idemudia sounds better now hahahaaha

And how is the ingredients for that particular one of you told before?

For sure, drink just a little bit,  'drink responsibly' always.

Former Google Contributor

@SarahKa yes I have actually tried coffee flavoured ice cream. Even though i prefer them separately, i do enjoy it with chocolate or caramel sauce on top. 

I am also a big fan of iced coffee, especially in the summer. How about you? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @SarahKa

Sorry for the delayed response. 

Foe the local dry gin,  it is mainly gotten from herbal mixtures, bark of trees etc. 

It has medicinal value too. 

I would consult with  a friend to get the recipe though. 😀 

International drinks festivals sounds really interesting too @Idemudia, I wish I could go. I hope to see a post from you about it, if you feel like sharing with us. I especially would like to learn more about that local drink 'ogogoro'.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@MortenSI I really prefer everything cold, hehehe. I don't like pure coffee, only cappuccino (yeah,, I know, weird hahaha). 

Cappuccino could be cold or warm (specially if will be a chocolate one), I like both! And cappuccino icecream as well.

Level 9

Is not a problem @Idemudia 🙂

And looks too much with our cachaça here in Brazil! I don't know the taste, but how mixed. But our is not have a medicinal value (only to forget the problems HAHA).

How @MortenSI said, will be amazing see some post about this festival there!

@SarahKa that is very understandable since you are from Brazil. I guess the cold beverages are a bit more appealing because of the weather. In Denmark where I am from, the hot coffees and chocolates are more in demand, since it is almost always cold.

Level 9

Thanks for sharing. Looks  realyy amazing and now i want to try this: Nero (dark chocolate, 75% cacao)

Level 8

Lol @MortenSI

The event would happen from Nov 30th - Dec 3rd or 4th. I would sure make a post about it and would tag you. 

I would make inquiries from the 'ogogoro' stand to get more info.😀 

Level 8

Haha @SarahKa

Same here too. Most people drink and get drunk to forget their problems and the harsh condition they face,  only to wake up and see their problem staring right before their eyes. 😀 

But it's all for the fun to remember to drink responsibly. 

I would tag you in the post also.