SarahKa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

International Coffee Week (but only a day) and more

This week is the International Coffee Week. I don't know if really are international, hahaha, but in Brazil people say like this. 

So yesterday (Monday, Nov. 06 ) me and Lucca went in an event from Coffee Shop  'OOP'.

This name OOP means open in afrikaner.

Lucca ordered a cappuccino and I ordered a red berries Iced Tea. Has good musics playing, people inside and outside drinking coffee and beer and enjoying the place.

Outside has to sell beer and libanese food, but was little expensive, so we prefered go to a Mexican food restaurant called Takos  close to there and to finish the night, to eat  gelato in a icecream shop Fiorella.

Our friend Julia go to Takos to eat with us. We ordered a nachos. 

Lucca go to his home and me and Julia went in the Fiorella. I ordered gelatos, because I'm not eatting milk or similar. My flavours: Yellow fruits (mango with passionfruit), Nero (dark chocolate, 75% cacao) and Jabuticaba (it's a typical fruit from Brazil - specially in my state. It's small, round and black outside. When you bite this fruit, is white and very sweet).

Was very tasty!

So, we failed in a coffee day, but was fun and delicious anyway!

LuccaLucca

We were sitting over thereWe were sitting over there

CappuccinoCappuccino

Red berries Iced TeaRed berries Iced Tea

Doing my Iced TeaDoing my Iced Tea

Libanese foodsLibanese foods

People outside OOP enjoying the nightPeople outside OOP enjoying the night

Me and LuccaMe and Lucca

Nachos in TakosNachos in Takos

Icecream in Fiorella -  3 flavours: Jabuticaba, Passionfruit with mango and Nero (75% cacao).  All 3 with no milk.Icecream in Fiorella - 3 flavours: Jabuticaba, Passionfruit with mango and Nero (75% cacao). All 3 with no milk.

Thanks for reading!

Cheers from Belo Horizonte/MG, Brazil.

32 comments
Level 9

Re: International Coffee Week (but only a day) and more

I love to celebrate international coffee day. Beautiful recap and pictures. Thanks for sharing @SarahKa

Connect Moderator

Brief short and precise...

Thanks for sharing this experience with us.. @SarahKa

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

Just like you said @SarahKa, although not much coffee there seemed to be a ton of delicious fun! Loved reading and seeing the photos of you and Lucca as part of your recap. That red berry tea has my eyes! 😍

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Former Google Contributor

Hello @SarahKa,

Thank you for sharing about international coffee week.

I didn't even know that this existed, but I will definitely use it as an excuse to drink even more coffee. 

A day like yours can't get much better in my opinion - coffee, nachos and ice cream. Which one did you like the most? 

Personally the coffee is my favourite, and I start almost every day with a cappuccino.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Hi @SarahKa,

Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. I am a coffee lover, can't start my day without one! I will share with you some pictures of different places we went last weekend with @VasT, as we both like so much coffee.

Caption: Cappuccino and a butter croissant, Cafe Ma Baker, Sofia BulgariaCaption: Cappuccino and a butter croissant, Cafe Ma Baker, Sofia BulgariaCaption: Coconut milk cappuccino, Green Deli, Sofia BulgariaCaption: Coconut milk cappuccino, Green Deli, Sofia BulgariaCaption: Cappuccino, Green Cafe, Sofia BulgariaCaption: Cappuccino, Green Cafe, Sofia Bulgaria

@VasT, you can share with us some more pictures.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

@SarahKa thank you for sharing! You might like to read this topic as well A Local Guide's quest for the perfect cup of coffee. I love coffee and going out with friends ;).

Caption: A cappuccino, The Cocktail Bar, Sofia BulagariaCaption: A cappuccino, The Cocktail Bar, Sofia Bulagaria 

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@UchechukwuEnem thanks ! 🙂 

Did you celebrate there or will love coffee and always celebrate it ?

Level 9

Thanks for the reading @Sagir 🙂 

Always good sharing if you all !

Cheers from Brazil !

Level 9

Thanks @SP31 😄

I'm bringing Lucca slowly to Maps and (I hope soon) to connect. 

We always go out to discover somewhere to eat something good :)))

See you!