Did you mean: 
Level 5

Innsbruck am Inn

What a colorful cityWhat a colorful cityWhat a colorful city

Mariahilfstraße, Innsbruck, Oostenrijk
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Innsbruck am Inn

Yes, @Dolfl, Insbruck is a nice Austrian 🇦🇹 town. I like to go there from time to time.

maybe you could add some more information?

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 5

If you look for a nice hotel in Insbruck, go to hotel Zach. Very good and a super breakfast!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Dolfl and welcome to Connect. 

Thank you for sharing this nice photo of Innsbruck. A few years ago I went with some friends of mine snowboarding in the Austrian Alps and our base was in Innsbruck. It's a beautiful city full of life. I really enjoyed my stay there.:) 

It is going to be amazing if you tell us a bit more about your trip there. That way you are going to make your post more interesting for other Local Guides.

If you want to make your publication more engaging I suggest you take a look at the following articles where you can find a lot of tips: 

One more thing, as  you are new to the community, feel free to share a bit about yourself and get to know others Local Guides into our monthly Introduce Yourself topics.

P.S.: Please note that I have relabeled you post to Travel because is more suitable for there.  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!